I’ve subscribed to the promotional emails of 500 companies and brands so that you don’t have to. Every week, I sift through 1,000 deal-touting emails. Most are a waste of time, but a handful offer valuable coupons, promo codes, and sales – which I collect and organize for you here (and here).
- Austin City Limits Music Festival’s 2011 iTunes Sampler: 15 songs by artists in this year’s lineup [10/31].
Clothing, shoes, and accessories
- Ann Taylor Loft (women): Spend $50-plus on full-price merchandise in stores or online and get a free $25 savings card to use on another $50-plus purchase [9/18]. Just hang onto your first receipt because you’ll need to show it when you redeem the savings card.
- Express (women): 40 percent off all women’s accessories, intimates, and shoes in stores (print first) and online [9/12]. Accessories include bags, belts, jewelry, scarves, tights, and sunglasses.
- Macy’s (women): $25 off a $125-plus purchase of women’s fall fashion online (use code FALL25) [9/13]. Shipping is free too.
- H&M (the whole family): 25 percent off any pair of pants in stores (print first) [9/18].
- Aeropostale (teens and young adults): $10 to $25 off $50-plus purchases in stores (print first) [9/18].
- OshKosh B’gosh (kids): 60 to 70 percent off girls’ (short-sleeve tees, tunics, and leggings) and boys’ (short-sleeve tees, polos, and cuff pants) clothing during the Fall Price Break sale in stores and online [expiration unknown].
- Toys R Us: All clearance clothing and shoes are buy-one-get-one-free in stores [9/17]. Not all Toys R Us stores carry clothing, though, so call yours first if you’re unsure whether they do.
- Arby’s: Get a free ‘Shroom & Swiss sandwich with purchase of a small drink and small curly fries (print first) [9/13]. This coupon asks for your name, but you don’t have to give your full name and I don’t suggest giving more than your first name.
- Denny’s: 20 percent off your entire bill (print first) [9/17]. The fine print says, “one coupon, per check, per visit,” so if you plan to eat at Denny’s more than once between now and the expiration date, print more than one of this coupon.
- Hardee’s: Free small drink with select purchases (print first) [9/20].
- Mimi’s Cafe: Get a free breakfast entree with the purchase of a breakfast entree and two drinks (print first) [9/15].
- Restaurant.com: 80 percent off restaurant gift certificates (use code SAVE in the yellow “Enter Promo Code” box you’ll see at checkout and then hit the blue “Apply” button) [9/14]. That means $25 gift certificates are $2. If you’re unfamiliar with Restaurant.com, check out How to Cut Your Restaurant Bill in Half first.
- Souplantation & Sweet Tomatoes: Nine coupons to save on breakfast, lunch, and dinner (print first) [9/15].
For the home
- Dining room furniture: Up to 50 percent off dining room furniture at Cost Plus World Market stores and online [9/25].
- Mulch: 28 percent off at Lowe’s stores and online [9/12]. Bags are $2.50 apiece. Just don’t get it delivered, which will cost you $80. Buy it at your local store or order it online and click the “Pick Up In Store” option, neither of which costs extra.
- Party supplies: Find four-for-$1 clearance items at Party City stores ["while supplies last"].
- Pillows: Get a free pillow with the purchase of one pillow at Garnet Hill, an online clothing and home decor company [9/13]. The freebie will be a Primaloft Comfort Pillow or Garnet Hill Down Side-Sleeper Pillow, and you have to buy a pillow of the same style and size to get it.
Office and school supplies
- Computers: Up to 40 percent off laptops and desktops at Dell.com [9/15].
- Computers: Up to $400 off best-selling laptops and desktops at Costco online ["while supplies last"].
- Office Depot: $10 off a $50-plus purchase in stores (print first) and online (use code 18104613) [9/13].
- Office Depot: $20 off a $100-plus purchase in stores (print first) and online (use code 71760536) [9/12].
Subscribe by email
Like this article? Sign up for our email updates and we’ll send you a regular digest of our newest stories, full of money saving tips and advice, free! We’ll also email you a PDF of Stacy Johnson’s ’205 Ways to Save Money’ as soon as you’ve subscribed. It’s full of great tips that’ll help you save a ton of extra cash. It doesn’t cost a dime, so why wait? Click here to sign up now.