I’ve subscribed to the promotional emails of 500 companies and brands so that you don’t have to. Every week, I sift through 1,000 deal-touting emails. Most are a waste of time, but a handful offer valuable coupons, promo codes, and sales – which I collect and organize for you here (and here).
Arts and crafts
- Hobby Lobby: 40 percent off one full-price item in stores (print first) and online (use code 5723) [9/17].
- Scissors: $1 off one Scotch-brand scissors (print first – scroll down to view the coupon) [9/17].
- Scrapbooking supplies: At least 50 percent off top-selling scrapbooking products at Amazon.com [9/15].
- BJ’s Wholesale Club: Free 60-day trial membership [12/31]. I’m a BJ’s member after years with Costco. I find BJ’s is less crowded and therefore has shorter lines, its parking lot is less stressful to navigate, and its hours are better (it’s open to 10 most nights). If you have one nearby, this pass is a great noncommittal way to try it out.
- Free sausage biscuit: At RaceTrac convenience stores (print first) [9/30]. All you pay for is the tax.
- Whole Foods Market (grocery store): Dozens of coupons [11/30].
- Bakers Square Restaurant & Pies: Two entrees and two slices of pie for $20 after 4 p.m. (print first) [9/30].
- Boston Market: $1 off a $10-plus order in restaurants (print first) or online (use code 37821) [9/27].
- Friendly’s: Free level 1 kids meal with the purchase of an adult entree (print first) [9/18].
- Taco John’s: Buy a Wicked Chicken Burrito combo meal and get upgraded to the next combo size for free (print first) [9/17].
- Wendy’s: $1 off any Frosty shake (print first – click on the orange “$1 off coupon” button on the right) [10/11, unless it runs out sooner].
- Maggie Moo’s: $3 off any ice cream pizza (print first) [9/23]. If you’re wondering what the heck an ice cream pizza is, check out Maggie Moo’s website.
- Marble Slab Creamery: Get a free quart of ice cream with purchase of a sheet cake (print first) [9/23].
- Aleve: $2 off any 40-count or larger (print first – click on the “Save $2.00 on Aleve” square at the bottom right of the page) [10/27, unless it runs out of prints sooner].
- Cold therapy: $5 off a Bengay cold-therapy product (print first – click on the blue “Click here to download” strip) [9/27, unless it runs out of prints sooner].
- Benefiber products: $2 off any product (print first – click the blue square on the left) [1/31, unless it runs out of prints sooner].
- Benefiber products: $3 off any Stick Pack product (print first – click the blue square on the right) [1/31, unless it runs out of prints sooner].
- Lamisil: $2 off any LamisilAT product (print first) [9/27, unless it runs out of prints sooner]. The products in this line are for athlete’s foot and jock itch.
- Miralax products: $2 off any Miralax product (print first) [9/25, unless it runs out of prints sooner].
- Miralax products: $3 off a Miralax 30-dose (print first) [9/25, unless it runs out of prints sooner].
- Batteries: $1 off any Rayovac-brand alkaline batteries (“like” and print first – you can “unlike” right after printing if you want) [10/11].
- Batteries: $3 off Rayovac-brand hearing aid batteries (“like” and print first – you can “unlike” right after printing if you want) [10/11]
- MetroPCS Wireless: Buy any phone and get one free in stores [9/30].
- Video games: $10 off any EA Sports video game when you buy a specially marked package of Reese’s peanut butter cups in the standard (1.5-ounce) or king (2.8-ounce) size (use code printed on the inside of the wrapper) [12/31].
Subscribe by email
Like this article? Sign up for our email updates and we’ll send you a regular digest of our newest stories, full of money saving tips and advice, free! We’ll also email you a PDF of Stacy Johnson’s ’205 Ways to Save Money’ as soon as you’ve subscribed. It’s full of great tips that’ll help you save a ton of extra cash. It doesn’t cost a dime, so why wait? Click here to sign up now.