- Millennials Prefer Plastic to Cash for Small Purchases
- Many Believe That Carrying a Balance Will Improve Their Credit Score
- The Top-Rated Credit Cards in the US
- 17 Remarkably Easy Ways to Raise Holiday Shopping Cash
- Take 5: A Roundup of Reads From Around the Web
- Want to Improve Your Health? Contribute to a 401(k)
- JPMorgan Chase, Other Big Banks Fall Prey to Hackers
- New California Law Mandates Smartphone Kill Switch
[Generation X Finance] Money Talks News has been skeptical of extreme couponing (6 Reasons to Reconsider the Extreme Couponing Craze), but GXF goes deeper with a look at how retailers are responding – which could hurt all couponers.
[Money Crashers] Sometimes, it helps to get back to basics. If you’ve ever wondered exactly how a balloon mortgage payment works, here’s a clean and simple breakdown – along with the pros and cons of getting one.
[Bible Money Matters] As a personal finance expert, my answer to this question is always: Pay off those debts first! But I’m also not a parent. Here’s a thoughtful breakdown of the concept from someone who is.
[Consumerism Commentary] You don’t have to like football to know about Michael Vick, the quarterback who was sent to prison a few years ago for hosting dog fights. Well, you might not know he also went broke. Here are some wealth basics using this polarizing player as an example.
[Wise Bread] This site excels at just this kind of advice: simple, creative, yet doable food tips. From yogurt to leftovers, here are some cheap ways to spice up your brown-bag lunches.