- Student Loan Debt Is Keeping Adult Kids From Leaving the Nest
- The Crime Americans Worry About Most Is the Hacking a Credit Card
- 64 Countries Have a Smaller Gender Pay Gap Than the US, Study Says
- Does Money Lingo Make Your Head Spin? Here’s What It Really Means
- Budget from 1987 Tells the Tale: Americans Are Severely Underpaid
- Trick-or-Treaters Want Cash, Not Treats
- Fast-Food Workers (McDonald’s Included) Earn $20 an Hour in Denmark
- Delinquent Doctors Publicly Outed for Unpaid Student Loans
[Tip Hero] I don’t believe in astrology, but I do believe in anything that helps people save money. Here’s a fun interpretation of the Zodiac that’s worth a read – even for those entries that aren’t your sign.
[The Digerati Life] Putting your mortgage on your credit card? Sure, it means big rewards if you have a card that offers points. But man, is it risky. Here are the pros and cons spelled out nicely.
[Wise Bread] From exfoliating to making art to repelling ants, salt has much healthier – and stranger – uses than simply eating it.
[Tipnut] Baked Brie is one of those foods I like, but have no idea how it’s made. Well, now I know. And it’s easy enough that anyone can make it.
[The Consumerist] What I love most about this meta-consumer blog are the quirky posts about consumers fighting back. The headline on this one says it all.