- 10 Things We Pay Too Much For (And How to Spend Less)
- Thinking About Holiday Shopping? Do a Financial Reality Check First
- New California Law Protects Online Reviewers
- Marriott Drops a Hint: Please Tip the Maid
- New Security Measure Targets Card Thieves at Gas Pumps
- Ask Stacy: If I Temporarily Lose My Health Insurance, Will I Get Fined?
- The 5 Reasons People Fall for Scams and Gotchas
- The Eagles Ban Cellphones During Their Classic Rock Concerts
[Tip Hero] I don’t believe in astrology, but I do believe in anything that helps people save money. Here’s a fun interpretation of the Zodiac that’s worth a read – even for those entries that aren’t your sign.
[The Digerati Life] Putting your mortgage on your credit card? Sure, it means big rewards if you have a card that offers points. But man, is it risky. Here are the pros and cons spelled out nicely.
[Wise Bread] From exfoliating to making art to repelling ants, salt has much healthier – and stranger – uses than simply eating it.
[Tipnut] Baked Brie is one of those foods I like, but have no idea how it’s made. Well, now I know. And it’s easy enough that anyone can make it.
[The Consumerist] What I love most about this meta-consumer blog are the quirky posts about consumers fighting back. The headline on this one says it all.