- Student Loan Debt Is Keeping Adult Kids From Leaving the Nest
- The Crime Americans Worry About Most Is the Hacking a Credit Card
- 64 Countries Have a Smaller Gender Pay Gap Than the US, Study Says
- Does Money Lingo Make Your Head Spin? Here’s What It Really Means
- Budget from 1987 Tells the Tale: Americans Are Severely Underpaid
- Trick-or-Treaters Want Cash, Not Treats
- Fast-Food Workers (McDonald’s Included) Earn $20 an Hour in Denmark
- Delinquent Doctors Publicly Outed for Unpaid Student Loans
[Second Act] While this site is for people over 40, some advice is good for everyone. Before replying to any of those “work from home” ads, check this out.
[Bargaineering] Dryer vents. Air conditioners. Chimneys. Tree trimming. If you don’t do some easy regular maintenance on these items, rest assured you’ll be paying an expensive pro later.
[Wise Bread] Here’s one family’s story of feeding five mouths – and two cats – on one C-note. And none of the advice here involved extreme couponing.
[Free Money Finance] Can you really pay for one-third of college with grants and scholarships? Apparently so. The secret is to have a three-year plan.
[Doughroller] Here’s a compelling personal story of a man whose birth father was rich and his step father was poor. What did he learn? Among the four big lessons, this is my favorite: “Take ‘Smart’ Risks.”