- Waiting in Line for an iPhone: What Makes Some People Behave Like Cows
- America’s Most Overrated Jobs
- Walmart’s New Employee Dress Code Sparks Debate
- 10 Silly Sales Tactics You Fall for Every Day
- Feds Target Suspected Payday Loan Scams
- America’s 10 Best Cities to Live In
- Occupy Wipes Out Nearly $4 Million in Strangers’ Student Loan Debt
- The Most Counterfeited Products and 8 Ways to Avoid Purchasing Them
[Debt Kid] As a dog, cat, and person lover, it hurts me when the economy forces pet owners to choose between themselves and their animals. That’s why we’ve written about 6 Tips to Save on Pet Medical Expenses and How to Save on Your Pet’s Health. But what if you just can’t afford to go to the vet? Here are some helpful suggestions from a nice site I just discovered.
[The Dollar Stretcher] I’ve always been skeptical of energy drinks. Basically, you’re paying a premium for extra caffeine and B-12 vitamins. So here are some recipes for “cocoa energy,” as well as tips for cheaply simulating the effects of these drinks (Hint: Eat an apple.)
[Bargaineering] Here’s something that strikes fear into the hearts of many Americans: “If you are looking for a good job, you might be wise to consider getting a good education in math and engineering.” Alas, the hottest and highest-paying jobs these days require a lot of number skills, from electrical engineer to software developer.
[DollarVersity] Talk about your provocative questions. While it runs counter to what most Americans would deem their basic rights, this is also a compelling argument for fixing what went wrong with the housing bubble. I don’t necessarily agree, but it’s an interesting idea.
[Life Happens] Someday, maybe life will be more equal and we won’t need financial advice specifically for each sex. But until that day, there are definitely differences that women need to know. Here’s a good rundown for Baby Boom women.