- Security Expert: Uninstall Your Flashlight App Immediately
- Bank With Citibank? You’re About to Pay a Lot More
- FTC: ‘Free’ Products Aren’t Free
- Ask Stacy: Should I Borrow From My Retirement Account to Pay Debts?
- Are You Wasting Your Money Buying Organic Food?
- Get Your Drink On for Cheap in These Cities
- Obama Makes Government Credit Cards Safer
- Apple Pay Begins: What You Need to Know
[Debt Kid] As a dog, cat, and person lover, it hurts me when the economy forces pet owners to choose between themselves and their animals. That’s why we’ve written about 6 Tips to Save on Pet Medical Expenses and How to Save on Your Pet’s Health. But what if you just can’t afford to go to the vet? Here are some helpful suggestions from a nice site I just discovered.
[The Dollar Stretcher] I’ve always been skeptical of energy drinks. Basically, you’re paying a premium for extra caffeine and B-12 vitamins. So here are some recipes for “cocoa energy,” as well as tips for cheaply simulating the effects of these drinks (Hint: Eat an apple.)
[Bargaineering] Here’s something that strikes fear into the hearts of many Americans: “If you are looking for a good job, you might be wise to consider getting a good education in math and engineering.” Alas, the hottest and highest-paying jobs these days require a lot of number skills, from electrical engineer to software developer.
[DollarVersity] Talk about your provocative questions. While it runs counter to what most Americans would deem their basic rights, this is also a compelling argument for fixing what went wrong with the housing bubble. I don’t necessarily agree, but it’s an interesting idea.
[Life Happens] Someday, maybe life will be more equal and we won’t need financial advice specifically for each sex. But until that day, there are definitely differences that women need to know. Here’s a good rundown for Baby Boom women.