- ‘Doctor’ Regularly Appearing on National TV is a Fake, Says Texas AG
- UPS Rates Set to Climb in 2015
- Are Your Car’s Airbags Safe?
- 5 Lies Retailers Tell (And How to Avoid Falling for Them)
- How to Lose the Most Money Possible When You Buy a Car
- Security Expert: Uninstall Your Flashlight App Immediately
- Bank With Citibank? You’re About to Pay a Lot More
- FTC: ‘Free’ Products Aren’t Free
[Saving Advice] Yup, you read that right. For those who want to save everything, and save money doing it, consider using your dryer lint to line birds’ nests and even make paper.
[MoneyNing] Entire books are written about makeup, but the basic advice is still the best – including, “Start with skin care.” Healthy skin means less makeup, right? Here’s a money-saving and time-saving list of other beautiful advice.
[Wise Bread] I live in South Florida, so this isn’t something I worry about these days – although I spent some of my life up north. So I can attest to this hot advice, including the cleverly titled “Duct and Cover.”
[Tipnut] You don’t need mouthwash to alleviate bad breath – just seeds. Seriously. Anise, fennel, and dill are just three sweet-smelling solutions.
[Money File] If you want travel advice, it’s best to ask folks who travel much more than you do. This Q&A with the owner of a travel website is full of tips that ring true.