- Millennials Prefer Plastic to Cash for Small Purchases
- Many Believe That Carrying a Balance Will Improve Their Credit Score
- The Top-Rated Credit Cards in the US
- 17 Remarkably Easy Ways to Raise Holiday Shopping Cash
- Take 5: A Roundup of Reads From Around the Web
- Want to Improve Your Health? Contribute to a 401(k)
- JPMorgan Chase, Other Big Banks Fall Prey to Hackers
- New California Law Mandates Smartphone Kill Switch
[Saving Advice] Yup, you read that right. For those who want to save everything, and save money doing it, consider using your dryer lint to line birds’ nests and even make paper.
[MoneyNing] Entire books are written about makeup, but the basic advice is still the best – including, “Start with skin care.” Healthy skin means less makeup, right? Here’s a money-saving and time-saving list of other beautiful advice.
[Wise Bread] I live in South Florida, so this isn’t something I worry about these days – although I spent some of my life up north. So I can attest to this hot advice, including the cleverly titled “Duct and Cover.”
[Tipnut] You don’t need mouthwash to alleviate bad breath – just seeds. Seriously. Anise, fennel, and dill are just three sweet-smelling solutions.
[Money File] If you want travel advice, it’s best to ask folks who travel much more than you do. This Q&A with the owner of a travel website is full of tips that ring true.