- America’s Most Overrated Jobs
- Walmart’s New Employee Dress Code Sparks Debate
- 10 Silly Sales Tactics You Fall for Every Day
- Feds Target Suspected Payday Loan Scams
- America’s 10 Best Cities to Live In
- Occupy Wipes Out Nearly $4 Million in Strangers’ Student Loan Debt
- The Most Counterfeited Products and 8 Ways to Avoid Purchasing Them
- 5 Reasons to Take a Company Buyout (And Why You Might Think Twice)
[Saving Advice] Yup, you read that right. For those who want to save everything, and save money doing it, consider using your dryer lint to line birds’ nests and even make paper.
[MoneyNing] Entire books are written about makeup, but the basic advice is still the best – including, “Start with skin care.” Healthy skin means less makeup, right? Here’s a money-saving and time-saving list of other beautiful advice.
[Wise Bread] I live in South Florida, so this isn’t something I worry about these days – although I spent some of my life up north. So I can attest to this hot advice, including the cleverly titled “Duct and Cover.”
[Tipnut] You don’t need mouthwash to alleviate bad breath – just seeds. Seriously. Anise, fennel, and dill are just three sweet-smelling solutions.
[Money File] If you want travel advice, it’s best to ask folks who travel much more than you do. This Q&A with the owner of a travel website is full of tips that ring true.