- Dentists’ Tricks of the Trade: Don’t Get Drilled by Dental Bills
- 7 Tidbits of Financial Advice You Should Ignore
- ‘Doctor’ Regularly Appearing on National TV is a Fake, Says Texas AG
- UPS Rates Set to Climb in 2015
- Are Your Car’s Airbags Safe?
- 5 Lies Retailers Tell (And How to Avoid Falling for Them)
- How to Lose the Most Money Possible When You Buy a Car
- Security Expert: Uninstall Your Flashlight App Immediately
[Second Act] A week from Monday is Halloween, so here’s an interesting list: candy that has the least calories, so you don’t feel guilty about contributing to childhood obesity. Makes you wonder: Why did we grow up eating this junk and we weren’t fat as kids?
[The Centsible Life] Candy isn’t the only Halloween expense. There are the decorations. Here’s an original idea for a scary-looking spider that will keep the kids busy for a while.
[Lazy Man and Money] I have no idea why this blog is called Lazy Man, because the gent who writes it is anything but. In this instance, he reviews every monthly expense he has. Sometimes, you can save more money yourself when you see how others are spending theirs.
[Fabulously Broke] Speaking of personal stories, there are a few lessons in this daughter’s recounting of her dad, who she called “The King of Cheap.” He was so cheap, he wouldn’t buy her glasses. Sometimes, we can observe others and learn what not to do.
[Northern Cheapskate] Sure, Christmas is two months away. But if the shopping season starts so early, why not the home-crafting season? Here’s a holiday gift you make right now.