- ‘Doctor’ Regularly Appearing on National TV is a Fake, Says Texas AG
- UPS Rates Set to Climb in 2015
- Are Your Car’s Airbags Safe?
- 5 Lies Retailers Tell (And How to Avoid Falling for Them)
- Today’s Deals: Wednesday, Oct. 22
- How to Lose the Most Money Possible When You Buy a Car
- Security Expert: Uninstall Your Flashlight App Immediately
- Bank With Citibank? You’re About to Pay a Lot More
I’ve subscribed to the promotional emails of 500 companies and brands so that you don’t have to. I sift through 1,000 deal-touting emails every week. Most are worthless, but a handful offer valuable coupons, promo codes, sales, and freebies – which I collect and organize for you here.
Happy Cyber Monday! If you haven’t already planned your online shopping, be sure to check out 3 Ways to Save on Cyber Monday.
- Amazon offers Cyber Monday deals in just about every category – all week long.
- Walmart is celebrating Cyber Monday and Cyber Week, so be sure to check out their deals.
- Target is also celebrating Cyber Monday all week long.
Clothing, shoes, and accessories
- Bras: Buy-one-get-one-half-off at Victoria’s Secret stores and online (use code DOUBLEUP) [11/29]. NOTE: Victoria’s Secret allows you to enter up to three promo codes per order, so you can “stack” this deal with others, like the free-gift-card offer that’s currently on our Deals page.
- Kohl’s: Additional 20 percent off online (use code CYBER20) [11/28]. Shipping is free!
- Lands’ End (for the whole family): 30 percent off online (use code DRUMSTICK and PIN 1121) [11/28]. Shipping is free! Plus, many items on Lands’ End site are on sale right now, so you’ll save 30 percent off on top of the sale discount.
- Last call by Neiman Marcus (for adults): Additional 30 percent off in stores and online [11/28].
- Off 5th (for the whole family): Up to an additional 50 percent off in stores [11/29].
- Roots (for adults): 25 percent off online [11/28]. Shipping is free!
- Steve Madden (shoes for her): 30 percent off online (use code STUFFING) [11/28]. Shipping is free!
- Under Armour (activewear): $10 off select ColdGear items online [11/28].
- MOO.com (custom business cards, postcards, etc): 30 percent off everything online [11/28].
Health and beauty
- Origins: $10 off a $25-plus purchase online (use code TENOFF) [11/28]. Shipping is free! This is the best deal I’ve seen from Origins in months.
- Hair care: Free sample pack of Damage Remedy at Aveda salons (print first) and online (use code REPAIR) [6/30]. This product trio includes restructuring shampoo and condition and Daily Hair Repair.
- Gifts and gadgets (for kids, teens, and younger adults): Up to 50 percent off at PBteen online [11/28].
- Gifts and gadgets: 30 percent off full-priced and reduced-priced items in select categories at Brookstone online [11/29]. Shipping is free if you spend $99-plus.
- Hasbro: Dozens of toys have been marked down to $10 if not $1 to $5 online [11/28].
- Kohl’s: Additional 20 percent off select toys – which are already 10 to 40 percent off – online (use code CYBER20) [11/28].
- Toys R Us: Up to 70 percent off online [12/3].