- Do You Text While Walking? This Lane Was Made for You
- How Come You Still Can’t Get a Home Loan?
- You May Want to Retire in One of These States
- Is It OK to Use Your Smartphone While Dining in a Restaurant?
- Walmart Offers an Alternative to a Bank Checking Account
- Ask Stacy: The Millennials Are Ruining This Country. What Can We Do?
- Are In-Flight Mobile Phone Calls a Recipe for Disaster and Passenger Fights?
- There’s No Such Thing As Comfort Food
[Wise Bread] The idea here is that these gifts won’t end up in a drawer, forgotten even before New Year’s Eve. Among them: cooking classes, magazine subscriptions, and something called the food-of-the-month club.
[The Dollar Stretcher] This article conflicts me. I mean, it’s a thorough and helpful take on the topic. But plus-sized clothes for kids? Isn’t the best way to save money – and a young life – to put the kid on a diet?
[Dollarversity] There’s lots of nuts-and-bolts advice out there about starting a business. This is all about what’s going on inside your head that might be holding you back.
[Financial Samurai] Speaking of psychology and money, here’s a story about why you may be saving money – there’s a right reason and a wrong reason.
[Consumerism Commentary] Here’s some advice that’s not strictly about the holidays, but it’ll sure come in handy this time of year, when you’re dealing with more salespeople than any other month. Best advice, which costs nothing? “Be nice.”