- Waiting in Line for an iPhone: What Makes Some People Behave Like Cows
- America’s Most Overrated Jobs
- Walmart’s New Employee Dress Code Sparks Debate
- 10 Silly Sales Tactics You Fall for Every Day
- Feds Target Suspected Payday Loan Scams
- America’s 10 Best Cities to Live In
- Occupy Wipes Out Nearly $4 Million in Strangers’ Student Loan Debt
- The Most Counterfeited Products and 8 Ways to Avoid Purchasing Them
[The Wisdom Journal] This post doesn’t offer any advice you haven’t heard before (especially from Money Talks News, like 5 Ways to Lower Your Banking Fees). But I still loved it for the passion – made even better because the author once worked in a bank.
[Money Smart Life] Here’s a quick list of important New Year’s resolutions you should make, from “Change Your Health Plan” to “Contribute to a Health Savings Account.”
[Darwin's Money] So what’s the answer to this question? Nothing good. While we’ve written about being a landlord before (Lessons for Landlords), if you’re thinking about renting out a property, these are wise words to heed.
[Squirrelers] Speaking of the particular challenges of young people, getting cheap car insurance is one of the biggest hassles. Here are five solid tips.
[Frugal Beautiful] While taking online classes is no longer novel, it struck me as fascinating that you can take crafts classes online – it seems like such a tactile, physical endeavor. But here’s a great list of the best sites that will teach you step-by-step.