- 10 Strategies to Retire Earlier Than Your Friends on the Same Salary
- 8 Easy Ways to Save on Your Next Football Party
- The 10 Most Expensive Neighborhoods for Renters
- Missed Loan Payment? Your Car Might Not Start
- Do You Text While Walking? This Lane Was Made for You
- How Come You Still Can’t Get a Home Loan?
- You May Want to Retire in One of These States
- Is It OK to Use Your Smartphone While Dining in a Restaurant?
[The Wisdom Journal] This post doesn’t offer any advice you haven’t heard before (especially from Money Talks News, like 5 Ways to Lower Your Banking Fees). But I still loved it for the passion – made even better because the author once worked in a bank.
[Money Smart Life] Here’s a quick list of important New Year’s resolutions you should make, from “Change Your Health Plan” to “Contribute to a Health Savings Account.”
[Darwin's Money] So what’s the answer to this question? Nothing good. While we’ve written about being a landlord before (Lessons for Landlords), if you’re thinking about renting out a property, these are wise words to heed.
[Squirrelers] Speaking of the particular challenges of young people, getting cheap car insurance is one of the biggest hassles. Here are five solid tips.
[Frugal Beautiful] While taking online classes is no longer novel, it struck me as fascinating that you can take crafts classes online – it seems like such a tactile, physical endeavor. But here’s a great list of the best sites that will teach you step-by-step.