- ‘Doctor’ Regularly Appearing on National TV is a Fake, Says Texas AG
- UPS Rates Set to Climb in 2015
- Are Your Car’s Airbags Safe?
- 5 Lies Retailers Tell (And How to Avoid Falling for Them)
- Today’s Deals: Wednesday, Oct. 22
- How to Lose the Most Money Possible When You Buy a Car
- Security Expert: Uninstall Your Flashlight App Immediately
- Bank With Citibank? You’re About to Pay a Lot More
I’ve subscribed to the promotional emails of 500 companies and brands so that you don’t have to. I sift through 1,000 deal-touting emails every week. Most are worthless, but a handful offer valuable coupons, promo codes, sales, and freebies – which I collect and organize for you here.
- Maggie Moo’s Ice Cream & Treatery: Free quart of ice cream with the purchase of two quarts (print first) [12/31].
- Marble Slab Creamery: Free quart of ice cream with the purchase of two quarts (print first – click on the red “CLICK HERE TO GET COUPON” button) [12/31].
- Bob Evans: $0.50 off a side dish (print first) [expiration unknown].
- Soda: $2 off a four-pack of Welch’s new Fizz Fruit (print first – click on the blue REDEEM COUPON button) [expiration unknown].
- Baja Fresh: Up to $5 off (print first – click on the red “Holiday Savings Click Here” button) [1/5*].
- Hardee’s: Free fries and drink with the purchase of five hand-breaded buffalo chicken tenders (print first) [2/6].
- Hardee’s: Free 1/3-pound original Thickburger with the purchase of a 1/3-pound original Thickburger (print first) [12/26].
- Hooter’s: 10 free wings with the purchase of 10 wings during college football bowl games (print first) [1/9].
- IKEA Restaurant: Free kids meal – no purchase necessary [1/1]. This offer is good for however many children you have with you.
- Shoney’s: Free kids meal with the purchase of a full-priced adult menu entree or buffet on Tuesdays [expiration unknown]. This offer is good for up to two kids.