- How to Avoid a Delayed Flight and Other Air Travel Woes
- IPhone 6 Feature Prevents Law Enforcement From Accessing Your Data
- Go Big or Go Home: The Million-Dollar Halloween Costume
- Pop Quiz: Does an Airline Have to Put You Up in a Hotel When Your Flight is Canceled?
- The Restless Project: $60K Income Doesn’t Cut It for My Family
- Target May Be Starting a Free-Shipping War
- Who is the Richest Person in Your State?
- MasterCard Introducing Fingerprint-Scanning Credit Card
[Stop Buying Crap] The crap this author wants you to stop buying: luxury cars. Can’t say I disagree, since I’ve written about Why I Don’t Buy New Cars. But this gentleman is angry about it, concluding that if you buy one, “You’re kind of a tool in my book.”
[Dog Ate My Finances] I’ve read better explanations of micro-lending, but worse ones too. Mostly, I just really love the name of this very spare blog.
[Shrinkage Is Good] The name of this blog is probably only funny to Seinfeld fans. But gas pumps that steal your money are no laughing matter. This is a good and reassuring summary of the laws that control such things.
[Punny Money] What’s offensive in writing is often amusing in a cartoon. Such is the case with this take on how foreigners view our health care. Hard to describe, you just have to see it for yourself.
[Everybody Loves Your Money] Hopefully, you’ll never need to know which states allow these kinds of judgments, because you’ll never be financially hurting enough to need to avoid one. But if have a house with an underwater mortgage, read this.