- The 10 Most Expensive Neighborhoods for Renters
- Missed Loan Payment? Your Car Might Not Start
- Do You Text While Walking? This Lane Was Made for You
- How Come You Still Can’t Get a Home Loan?
- You May Want to Retire in One of These States
- Is It OK to Use Your Smartphone While Dining in a Restaurant?
- Walmart Offers an Alternative to a Bank Checking Account
- Ask Stacy: The Millennials Are Ruining This Country. What Can We Do?
[Stop Buying Crap] The crap this author wants you to stop buying: luxury cars. Can’t say I disagree, since I’ve written about Why I Don’t Buy New Cars. But this gentleman is angry about it, concluding that if you buy one, “You’re kind of a tool in my book.”
[Dog Ate My Finances] I’ve read better explanations of micro-lending, but worse ones too. Mostly, I just really love the name of this very spare blog.
[Shrinkage Is Good] The name of this blog is probably only funny to Seinfeld fans. But gas pumps that steal your money are no laughing matter. This is a good and reassuring summary of the laws that control such things.
[Punny Money] What’s offensive in writing is often amusing in a cartoon. Such is the case with this take on how foreigners view our health care. Hard to describe, you just have to see it for yourself.
[Everybody Loves Your Money] Hopefully, you’ll never need to know which states allow these kinds of judgments, because you’ll never be financially hurting enough to need to avoid one. But if have a house with an underwater mortgage, read this.