- Millennials Prefer Plastic to Cash for Small Purchases
- Many Believe That Carrying a Balance Will Improve Their Credit Score
- The Top-Rated Credit Cards in the US
- 17 Remarkably Easy Ways to Raise Holiday Shopping Cash
- Today’s Deals: Friday, Aug. 29
- Take 5: A Roundup of Reads From Around the Web
- Want to Improve Your Health? Contribute to a 401(k)
- JPMorgan Chase, Other Big Banks Fall Prey to Hackers
I’ve subscribed to the promotional emails of 500 companies and brands so that you don’t have to. I sift through 1,000 deal-touting emails every week. Most are worthless, but a handful offer valuable coupons, promo codes, sales, and freebies – which I collect and organize for you here.
Happy food Friday! I hope you’re hungry, because today is apparently also National Cheese Lovers Day.
- Maggie Moo’s Ice Cream Treatery: 50 percent off a waffle bowl sundae with the purchase of another waffle bowl sundae [expiration unknown]. This is a new menu item available in three flavors: chocolate salted pretzel, red velvet wonderful, and forest berry yogurt.
- Ice cream: Free Skinny Cow ice cream cup with the purchase of three ice cream cups (print first – click on the black “PRINT COUPON!” button at the bottom right) [expiration unknown].
- Salmon: Alaskan wild-caught Sockeye salmon fillets are $8/pound at Whole Foods Market stores in the U.S. and Canada [1/20].
- Special K: Up to 20 percent off Special K products – including cereal, protein shakes, and meal bars – at Amazon.com [1/31].
- Chili: $0.55 off two Hormel chilis (print first) [expiration unknown].
- Pepperoni: $0.55 off two Hormel pepperoni products (print first) [expiration unknown].
- Ribs: $2 off Lloyd’s barbeque ribs (print first) [expiration unknown].
- Party tray: $3 off a Hormel party tray (print first) [expiration unknown].
- Bacon bits: $0.55 off two Hormel bacon bits toppings (print first) [expiration unknown].
- Chicken: $0.55 off two Hormel premium chicken breast products (print first) [expiration unknown].
Don’t forget to check out the “Food” section of our deals page for more delicious deals.
- Del Taco: Four tacos are now less than $1 – as cheap as $0.49, to be exact [expiration unknown].
- Jersey Mike’s Subs: Free giant sub with the purchase of two more giant subs (print first) [1/22].
- LongHorn Steakhouse: New steakhouse lunch combinations start at $8 [expiration unknown].
- Montana’s Cookhouse: All-you-can-eat ribs [expiration unknown]. Note that this deal is only available when you dine in.
- On the Border: 50 percent off original queso, loaded queso, or chorizo queso fundido with the purchase of an entree on National Cheese Lovers Day [1/20].
- Panda Express: Free firecracker chicken breast – no purchase necessary (print first) [1/23 only].
- Steak ‘n Shake: Shakes and drinks are 50 percent off during happy hour, which now runs from 2 to 4 p.m. and 2 to 4 a.m. [expiration unknown].
- Subway: January’s featured $5 footlong is the Chipotle Chicken and Cheese [1/31].
- AMC Theatres: Free small popcorn with the purchase of another concession item and a Red Tails ticket (print first) [1/22].