- How to Avoid a Delayed Flight and Other Air Travel Woes
- IPhone 6 Feature Prevents Law Enforcement From Accessing Your Data
- Go Big or Go Home: The Million-Dollar Halloween Costume
- Pop Quiz: Does an Airline Have to Put You Up in a Hotel When Your Flight is Canceled?
- The Restless Project: $60K Income Doesn’t Cut It for My Family
- Target May Be Starting a Free-Shipping War
- Who is the Richest Person in Your State?
- MasterCard Introducing Fingerprint-Scanning Credit Card
[Bargaineering] Maybe Aunt Agnes bought Series E savings bonds for you years ago, then forgot about it. This article will tell you how to do a search to find out, and maybe grab your share of billions of unclaimed money. Check out this article, then use TreasuryDirect.gov’s Treasury Hunt Tool to do your own treasure hunt!
[Consumerism Commentary] Everybody from personal finance bloggers to your boss sings the praises of 401(k) retirement plans. But nothing’s perfect. Check out this article to see five potential chinks in your retirement armor.
[Get Rich Slowly] Suze Orman’s new foray into the plastic jungle has created a lot of press and a lot of controversy. Here’s a popular blogger’s take on whether this is a card you should leave home without.
[Mint Life] Give them an allowance and teach them money management. Talk to them about the difficulty of saving and how to persevere. Then give them resources tailored for them that will show them how things work. Three ideas that can create a solid financial foundation – if you’ve got kids, read this.
[Moneyning] Anyone who’s tried to change any habit – financial or otherwise – knows how tough it can be. This post starts at the beginning and suggests confronting your roadblocks, making a plan, and creating the time in your schedule to bring it all together. It’s good stuff.