- The Most Counterfeited Products and 8 Ways to Avoid Purchasing Them
- Today’s Deals: Thursday, Sep. 18
- 5 Reasons to Take a Company Buyout (And Why You Might Think Twice)
- The 10 Most Dangerous Jobs in the US
- Family Caregivers Pay a High Price for Taking Care of Loved Ones
- Are You an Employee or a Contractor? (In Other Words, Is Your Boss Ripping You Off?)
- 10 Things We Pay Too Much For (And How to Spend Less)
- Today’s Deals: Wednesday, Sep. 17
I’ve subscribed to the promotional emails of 500 companies and brands so that you don’t have to. I sift through 1,000 deal-touting emails every week. Most are worthless, but a handful offer valuable coupons, promo codes, sales, and freebies – which I collect and organize for you here.
Health and Fitness
- Sam’s Club: Free heart health screening [2/11 only, 11 a.m. to 3 p.m.]. This offer is for both members and nonmembers and is available at all Sam’s Clubs that have pharmacies. If you’re worried about heart disease – the No. 1 killer of Americans – you may also want to check out Trans Fat: When Cheap Means Costly.
- Frozen meals: Free Healthy Choice Top Chef Cafe Steamer with the purchase of three Healthy Choice frozen meals at Target (print first) [expiration unknown].
- Salad dressing: $1.50 off two 7-ounce or larger bottles of Wish-Bone at Target (print first) [expiration unknown].
- Soup: $1 off a 15.3-ounce container of Campbell’s Slow Kettle soup at Target (print first) [expiration unknown].
- Jelly: $0.55 off Welch’s jam, jelly, or spread (print first) [expiration unknown].
- Juice: $1 off a 64-ounce Welch’s juice (print first) [expiration unknown].
- Juice: $1 off two Welch’s refrigerated juice cocktail or Healthy Start juice (print first) [expiration unknown].
- Jersey Mike’s Subs: $1 off a regular sub (print first) [2/12]. Note that the fine print says “one coupon per person per visit per day.” So if you go with someone else, print extra coupons, or if you want to get this deal again another day, print extra coupons.
- Papa Murphy’s Pizza: $3 off a full-priced family-size pizza (print first) [2/29].
- Shoney’s: Valentine’s dinner for two for $20 [for a limited time]. That buys you two house salads, two entrees, and a hot fudge cake.
- Shoney’s: For $5, their new all-star breakfast combo buys you two eggs, pancakes, bacon or sausage, potatoes or grits, toast or a biscuit, and coffee [for a limited time].
- Taco John’s: Free churro with the purchase of a half-pound of TJ Baja boneless wings (print first) [2/15].