- Dentists’ Tricks of the Trade: Don’t Get Drilled by Dental Bills
- 7 Tidbits of Financial Advice You Should Ignore
- ‘Doctor’ Regularly Appearing on National TV is a Fake, Says Texas AG
- UPS Rates Set to Climb in 2015
- Are Your Car’s Airbags Safe?
- 5 Lies Retailers Tell (And How to Avoid Falling for Them)
- How to Lose the Most Money Possible When You Buy a Car
- Security Expert: Uninstall Your Flashlight App Immediately
[Wise Bread] We’ve been running our Tax Hacks series, which tells you how to save on your taxes. Here’s a helpful list on some ways you shouldn’t try to save. My favorite: “Can I deduct my new interview suit or work clothes?” Uh, no.
[Money Ning] “It seems that everyone is getting on the gourmet coffee fad,” Jamie writes. “You can get your fix at McDonald’s, and my church even has a café.” So here’s a quick nine-step process for doing it cheaply and efficiently yourself – plus two tasty variations.
[The Simple Dollar] I do nearly all my banking online nowadays, so I’ve forgotten about the pre-Internet era when a bank’s hours was a real selling point. Here’s a timely reminder that times still matter in certain circumstances – especially when it comes to big-ticket transactions.
[Get Rich Slowly] I had no clue how a peasant cooks until I read this – and it sounds pretty darned tasty: ribollita and ratatouille, fajitas and frittatas, and bibimbap and…bacon?
[Money Crashers] So what’s the best casual chain dining for the kids? Red Lobster? Cheesecake Factory? Olive Garden? Turns out they all have their pros and cons – and here’s the detailed list.