- The Allure of Medical Magnets and Other Unproven ‘Cures’
- 10 College Majors You May Regret Choosing
- Should the Knee Defender Be Allowed on Airline Flights?
- Wireless Carriers Duke It Out With Unlimited Data Plans
- You Won’t Believe What Hotels Are Charging for Now
- Ask Stacy: Will the $16.65B Bank of America Settlement Help Me With My Mortgage?
- Is Your Online Love Interest Putting Your Money at Risk?
- Rent Is Higher Than Ever in Most US Metro Areas
[Wise Bread] We’ve been running our Tax Hacks series, which tells you how to save on your taxes. Here’s a helpful list on some ways you shouldn’t try to save. My favorite: “Can I deduct my new interview suit or work clothes?” Uh, no.
[Money Ning] “It seems that everyone is getting on the gourmet coffee fad,” Jamie writes. “You can get your fix at McDonald’s, and my church even has a café.” So here’s a quick nine-step process for doing it cheaply and efficiently yourself – plus two tasty variations.
[The Simple Dollar] I do nearly all my banking online nowadays, so I’ve forgotten about the pre-Internet era when a bank’s hours was a real selling point. Here’s a timely reminder that times still matter in certain circumstances – especially when it comes to big-ticket transactions.
[Get Rich Slowly] I had no clue how a peasant cooks until I read this – and it sounds pretty darned tasty: ribollita and ratatouille, fajitas and frittatas, and bibimbap and…bacon?
[Money Crashers] So what’s the best casual chain dining for the kids? Red Lobster? Cheesecake Factory? Olive Garden? Turns out they all have their pros and cons – and here’s the detailed list.