I’ve subscribed to the promotional emails of 500 companies and brands so you don’t have to. I sift through 1,000 deal-touting emails every week. Most are worthless, but a handful offer valuable coupons, promo codes, sales, and freebies – which I collect and organize for you here.
- Coffee creamer: $1 off two bottles of CoffeeMate at Walmart stores (print first – click on the orange “Save $1.00″ label) [expiration unknown].
- Dip: $1 off a Marzetti Otria Greek yogurt veggie dip (print first) [expiration unknown].
- Rolls: $1 off a Sister Schubert’s roll products (print first) [expiration unknown].
- Snacks: 75 cents off a 1-ounce bag of Funky Monkey free-dried fruit snacks (print first) [expiration unknown].
- Soda: $3 off a six-pack of Zevia (print first – click on the “$3 Off Coupon” button) [expiration unknown]. This brand of soda is made with Stevia natural sweetener.
Visit our Deals page for more grocery coupons.
- Baja Fresh: Up to $5 off (print first) [3/7*].
- Del Taco: Free crispy shrimp taco with any purchase (print first) [2/29].
- Famous Dave’s Legendary Pit Bar-B-Que: Fridays are All-You-Can-Eat Fish Frydays [4/6].
- IHOP: Free buttermilk pancakes on National Pancake Day [2/28 only]. Although they may ask you to consider leaving a donation for the Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals.
- Mimi’s Cafe: 33 percent off a 5-quart soup to go with any purchase [expiration unknown]. Instead of $7.50, it’s $5.
- Pollo Tropical: Free tostones with the purchase of a drink (print first) [2/26].
- Shoney’s: Seafood celebration combos are $7 [for a limited time]. The three seafood entrees come with coleslaw, fries, and a drink.
- Subway: Free cookie with any purchase on Leap Day [2/29 only].
- Taco John’s: Free fish taco with the purchase of one fish taco (print first) [2/27].
*Unless the coupon runs out of prints sooner
- RaceTrac (convenience store): Free roller grill item (like a hotdog) with the purchase of a fountain drink (print first) [6/31].
Subscribe by email
Like this article? Sign up for our email updates and we’ll send you a regular digest of our newest stories, full of money saving tips and advice, free! We’ll also email you a PDF of Stacy Johnson’s ’205 Ways to Save Money’ as soon as you’ve subscribed. It’s full of great tips that’ll help you save a ton of extra cash. It doesn’t cost a dime, so why wait? Click here to sign up now.