- Student Loan Debt Is Keeping Adult Kids From Leaving the Nest
- The Crime Americans Worry About Most Is the Hacking a Credit Card
- 64 Countries Have a Smaller Gender Pay Gap Than the US, Study Says
- Does Money Lingo Make Your Head Spin? Here’s What It Really Means
- Budget from 1987 Tells the Tale: Americans Are Severely Underpaid
- Trick-or-Treaters Want Cash, Not Treats
- Fast-Food Workers (McDonald’s Included) Earn $20 an Hour in Denmark
- Delinquent Doctors Publicly Outed for Unpaid Student Loans
[Wise Bread] First, I was intrigued (you can reuse disposable cameras?) Then I was skeptical (reusing one-day contacts?) Finally, I was disgusted (swim diapers?!) But I was never unconvinced. Depending upon your level of commitment, these are solid and clever ideas. But some are definitely more appealing than others.
[Moolanomy] Money Talks News wrote about this same topic last year in 15 Tips to Find, Buy, and Rent Real Estate, and I wholeheartedly agree with Moolanomy‘s advice – but I disagree with half of the headline. I was a landlord for 20 years, and while it was indeed profitable, it certainly was not fun. But read both posts and decide for yourself if this is a job worth pursuing.
[Christian PF] After reading the headline, I tried to guess what these five things would be. I got them all correct except the last one: Don’t sell your soul. I was close, though: I guessed, “Don’t sell your body.” Maybe this article should’ve listed six things…
[Get Out of Debt Guy] I’ve written 5 Tips to Find the Right Debt Relief Agency, but what happens if you get ensnared by one of the fraudulent ones – as most of them are? Here’s a comprehensive list of options.
[Consumerist] I’m not Jewish, but I love Passover. Why? For a very trivial but tasty reason: “Coca-Cola and Pepsi put out special versions of their signature beverages that contain regular old sugar and not high fructose corn syrup.” The corn syrup is kosher, but there are special Passover rules that ban it. Some people call me crazy, but I think you can taste the difference between the two versions. Try it yourself and see.