- The Crime Americans Worry About Most Is Having a Credit Card Hacked
- 64 Countries Have a Smaller Gender Pay Gap Than the US, Study Says
- Does Money Lingo Make Your Head Spin? Here’s What It Really Means
- Today’s Deals: Friday, Oct. 31
- Budget from 1987 Tells the Tale: Americans Are Severely Underpaid
- Trick-or-Treaters Want Cash, Not Treats
- Fast-Food Workers (McDonald’s Included) Earn $20 an Hour in Denmark
- Delinquent Doctors Publicly Outed for Unpaid Student Loans
I’ve subscribed to the promotional emails of 500 companies and brands so you don’t have to. I sift through 1,000 deal-touting emails every week. Most are worthless, but a handful offer valuable coupons, promo codes, sales, and freebies – which I collect and organize for you here. Looking for more deals? Visit my Deals page for 24/7 savings.
- Rita’s Ice-Custard: Free regular-size ice in any flavor [3/20 only].
Holidays and parties
- Event invitations: Free sample from Bed, Bath & Beyond’s wedding invitations and accessories department online [expiration unknown]. The fine print says you can have up to five free samples.
- Federal income tax preparation (Jackson Hewitt): $25 off (print first) [4/30]. But check out Tax Hacks 2012: 4 Places for Free Help before you pay for tax prep.
- Shower gel (Kiss My Face): $1 off any full-size bottle (print first) [3/31].
- Lotion (Lubriderm): $1 off any 16-ounce, 13.5-ounce, or 8-ounce product (print first – click on the “Save $1 on select products” button at the bottom right) [4/14*].
- Makeup (Maybelline New York): $1 off a foundation, blush, powder, or concealer from the Dream line (“like” and print first) [4/14*]. To find this coupon, you have to like their Facebook page and then scroll all the way down to the bottom. There you’ll find a stupid bubble-popping game that they make you play before you can print the coupon. But if you don’t try to actually do well in the game, it will be over in a few seconds.
- Beauty products (Yes To): $3 off a $10-plus purchase of any Yes To products (print first) [6/30]. I have seen this brand at Target.
- Bath & Body Works: Free signature collection product (like shower gel, body lotion, or fragrance mist) with any $10-plus purchase in stores (print first) [4/1].
- Play-Doh: $2 off any two four-packs of colors (“like” print first) [4/9*].
- Curious George (DVDs): $3 off the purchase of Curious George: Saves the Day (eight-episode DVD) plus any Curious George DVD (print first – click on the red and white “$3 Coupon” button) [3/20].
- Build-A-Bear Workshop: $5 off a $25-plus purchase (print first) [4/8].
*Unless the coupon runs out of prints sooner.
Got a suggestion, comment, or question? Contact me at email@example.com.