- Student Loan Debt Is Keeping Adult Kids From Leaving the Nest
- The Crime Americans Worry About Most Is the Hacking a Credit Card
- 64 Countries Have a Smaller Gender Pay Gap Than the US, Study Says
- Does Money Lingo Make Your Head Spin? Here’s What It Really Means
- Budget from 1987 Tells the Tale: Americans Are Severely Underpaid
- Trick-or-Treaters Want Cash, Not Treats
- Fast-Food Workers (McDonald’s Included) Earn $20 an Hour in Denmark
- Delinquent Doctors Publicly Outed for Unpaid Student Loans
[Cashmoneylife] This caught my eye for a weird reason: Exactly a week ago, Money Talks News asked, Is a Maid Worth the Money? This post is the outside version of the same question. And in both cases, the answer is: It depends. But here are the factors you need to consider first.
[Everything Finance] If you have valuables, a safety deposit box is a good idea. Here’s how to find the best deal and figure out what to put in there. But here’s some great advice: Don’t lose your keys. “If you lose them, you will probably need a locksmith to make you new keys.” Maybe you should keep those keys in a safety deposit box…
[Five Cent Nickel] Here’s some good advice for a terrible situation, and I hope you never have to use it. But if you do, this will help you understand how to deduct your losses from your taxes.
[Moolanomy] I own my house, but one of our writers has rented all her life. Angela Colley has written about 5 Ways to Spot a Bad Landlord and 9 Ways to Remodel Your Rental Without Breaking Your Lease. But what if you do want to break your lease? Here’s a list of your options, from subletting to transferring your lease to legal options. A must-read for all renters, including Angela.
[Get Out of Debt Guy] There’s not a lot of helpful advice here, but there is a graphic warning – literally. There’s a graph showing how life expectancy is rising – but Social Security isn’t keeping up. “By 2036, there will only be enough money to pay 77 percent of scheduled benefits.” Yikes.