- Ask Stacy: Should I Borrow From My Retirement Account to Pay Debts?
- Today’s Deals: Tuesday, Oct. 21
- Are You Wasting Your Money Buying Organic Food?
- Get Your Drink On for Cheap in These Cities
- Obama Makes Government Credit Cards Safer
- Apple Pay Begins: What You Need to Know
- 20 Ways (and 30 Apps) to Make Your Smartphone Pay for Itself
- Today’s Deals: Monday, Oct. 20
I subscribe to the promotional emails of hundreds of companies so you don’t have to. I sift through 1,000 deal-touting emails every week. Most are worthless. But some offer valuable coupons, promo codes, sales, and freebies – which I collect and organize here and on our deals page.
Note: Expiration dates are in brackets.
- Barnes & Noble: Additional 15 percent off one item in stores (print first) and online [6/30]. You can use this to buy sale-priced items to maximize your savings.
- National Geographic’s Guide to Photography: Free beginners guide in PDF format.
- Strollers: Up to $100 off BOB three-wheeled strollers at Babies R Us online [expiration unknown].
- Del Taco: Free shake with any purchase (print first) [5/14].
- Free grill brush: With a $20-plus purchase at Ace Hardware stores (“like” and print first) [5/31].
- Macy’s (department store): Additional 20 percent off your purchase online (use code THANKS) [5/14]. The code can be used on sale-priced and even clearance-priced items to maximize your savings. Shipping is free if you spend $25-plus.
- Post-it: $1 off a $4-plus purchase of full-adhesive products (print first) [6/30].
- Notepads: 50 percent off a 12-pack of letter-size pads at Amazon.com [expiration unknown].
Clothing, shoes, and accessories
- Panties: Get five pairs for $25 at Frederick’s of Hollywood online [expiration unknown]. Instead of $8, that makes them $5 each.
- Swimwear (for him and her): $20 off a $100-plus purchase at Amazon.com (use code SWIM2012) [expiration unknown].
- Macy’s (department store): Additional 20 percent off your purchase online (use code THANKS) [5/14]. The code can be used on sale- and even clearance-priced items to maximize your savings. Shipping is free if you spend $75-plus.
- Old Navy (for the whole family): $5 off a $25-plus purchase in stores (print first) [5/24].
- Off Broadway Shoes: $10 off a $50-plus purchase in stores (print first) [5/14].