I subscribe to the promotional emails of hundreds of companies so you don’t have to. I sift through 1,000 deal-touting emails every week. Most are worthless. But some offer valuable coupons, promo codes, sales, and freebies – which I collect and organize here and on our deals page.
Note: Expiration dates are in brackets.
Father’s Day is Sunday, June 17. If you don’t already have a gift, try one of these deals…
- Hotels: Up to 50 percent off at Hotels.com [6/6]. This offer is for trips between now and July 14 that are booked by the end of today.
- Quiznos: Free chips or dessert and drink with the purchase of a regular or large sub (print first) [6/6].
Holidays and parties
- Hallmark: Three Father’s Day gift coupons for stores (print first) [6/17].
- Finish nailer tool (Husky): 66 percent off a 16-gauge, 2.5-inch model at Home Depot online [expiration unknown]. Instead of $150, it’s $50.
- Brad nailer tool (Ryobi): 50 percent off an 18-gauge, 2-inch model at Home Depot online [expiration unknown]. Instead of $100, it’s $50.
- Brad nailer and finish nailer tool set (Ryobi): 50 percent off this 2-inch brad nailer and 2.5-inch finish nailer at Home Depot online [expiration unknown]. Instead of $200, it’s $100.
- Magazines: 16 titles are on sale for $5 a year at Amazon.com [expiration unknown]. Fatherly titles include Road & Track, Car and Driver, and Smart Money.
- Video games: Up to 50 percent off during the Dads & Grads Sale at Amazon.com [expiration unknown].
- PlayStation 3 wireless headphones: 30 percent off at Buy.com [expiration unknown]. Instead of $100, they’re $70 – and shipping is free.
- Build-A-Bear Workshop: $10 off a $40-plus purchase in stores (print first) and online (use code 97760) [7/4].
- Build-A-Bear Workshop: $5 off a $25-plus purchase in stores (print first) and online (use code 97759) [7/4].
Subscribe by email
Like this article? Sign up for our email updates and we’ll send you a regular digest of our newest stories, full of money saving tips and advice, free! We’ll also email you a PDF of Stacy Johnson’s ’205 Ways to Save Money’ as soon as you’ve subscribed. It’s full of great tips that’ll help you save a ton of extra cash. It doesn’t cost a dime, so why wait? Click here to sign up now.