- How Come You Still Can’t Get a Home Loan?
- You May Want to Retire in One of These States
- Is It OK to Use Your Smartphone While Dining in a Restaurant?
- Walmart Offers an Alternative to a Bank Checking Account
- Ask Stacy: The Millennials Are Ruining This Country. What Can We Do?
- Are In-Flight Mobile Phone Calls a Recipe for Disaster and Passenger Fights?
- There’s No Such Thing As Comfort Food
- 1 in 4 Jobs in the US Are Low-Paying
[Fat Wallet] Father’s Day is 48 hours away. Still haven’t bought a gift? Here’s a list of online retailers that offer in-store pickup – from Apple to Ace Hardware. Dad will never know you waited till the last minute.
[Five Cent Nickel] Speaking of dad, here’s another list. This one can convince the cheapest dad to still take care of his appearance, from haircuts to nail clippers.
[MoneyNing] A butter knife can do more than cut butter. Hairspray can double as bug spray. And don’t even ask about dryer lint. Just read this creative list.
[Money Crashers] Here’s a sobering stat: “Approximately 5 to 7 percent of the world trade is in counterfeit goods.” If you often buy online from places like eBay and Craigslist, this is a must-read.
[Gen X Finance] Hey parents: Weary of reading all those stories about how you won’t be able to send your kids to college? Worry about that later. Go on a summer vacation – and maybe save some money that can go into a college fund.