- ‘Doctor’ Regularly Appearing on National TV is a Fake, Says Texas AG
- UPS Rates Set to Climb in 2015
- Are Your Car’s Airbags Safe?
- 5 Lies Retailers Tell (And How to Avoid Falling for Them)
- How to Lose the Most Money Possible When You Buy a Car
- Security Expert: Uninstall Your Flashlight App Immediately
- Bank With Citibank? You’re About to Pay a Lot More
- FTC: ‘Free’ Products Aren’t Free
[Moneyning] Ah, summertime. Spending all day outdoors is refreshing. And sometimes annoying. Here’s a list of cost-effective ways to treat everything from sunburn to poison ivy to bee stings.
[Bargaineering] Speaking of summer activities, it’s a lot safer to stay indoors. But going to the movies can be an expensive inside activity. Here’s a list of 15 theater chains that offer flicks “absolutely free for the kids and a few bucks for the parents.”
[Money Crashers] If you really want to get away this summer, try volunteering overseas. “Before you go traipsing the globe, it’s important to ask yourself some questions.” Here are the most important ones.
[Wise Bread] Painting the inside of your house is an easy DIY project. But the outside? Mess that up, and not only does it look bad, it could damage the weatherproofing of your most valuable possession. But this is a thorough yet readable tutorial on how to do it right and cheap.
[Five Cent Nickel] What do throwing a big party at your house and living abroad for a few months have in common? Both can cause you big insurance headaches if you’re not careful. Consult this simple list to ensure you’re not going to suffer needlessly.