- Student Loan Debt Is Keeping Adult Kids From Leaving the Nest
- The Crime Americans Worry About Most Is the Hacking a Credit Card
- 64 Countries Have a Smaller Gender Pay Gap Than the US, Study Says
- Does Money Lingo Make Your Head Spin? Here’s What It Really Means
- Budget from 1987 Tells the Tale: Americans Are Severely Underpaid
- Trick-or-Treaters Want Cash, Not Treats
- Fast-Food Workers (McDonald’s Included) Earn $20 an Hour in Denmark
- Delinquent Doctors Publicly Outed for Unpaid Student Loans
[Moneyning] Ah, summertime. Spending all day outdoors is refreshing. And sometimes annoying. Here’s a list of cost-effective ways to treat everything from sunburn to poison ivy to bee stings.
[Bargaineering] Speaking of summer activities, it’s a lot safer to stay indoors. But going to the movies can be an expensive inside activity. Here’s a list of 15 theater chains that offer flicks “absolutely free for the kids and a few bucks for the parents.”
[Money Crashers] If you really want to get away this summer, try volunteering overseas. “Before you go traipsing the globe, it’s important to ask yourself some questions.” Here are the most important ones.
[Wise Bread] Painting the inside of your house is an easy DIY project. But the outside? Mess that up, and not only does it look bad, it could damage the weatherproofing of your most valuable possession. But this is a thorough yet readable tutorial on how to do it right and cheap.
[Five Cent Nickel] What do throwing a big party at your house and living abroad for a few months have in common? Both can cause you big insurance headaches if you’re not careful. Consult this simple list to ensure you’re not going to suffer needlessly.