- You May Want to Retire in One of These States
- Is It OK to Use Your Smartphone While Dining in a Restaurant?
- Walmart Offers an Alternative to a Bank Checking Account
- Ask Stacy: The Millennials Are Ruining This Country. What Can We Do?
- Today’s Deals: Tuesday, Sep. 30
- Are In-Flight Mobile Phone Calls a Recipe for Disaster and Passenger Fights?
- There’s No Such Thing As Comfort Food
- 1 in 4 Jobs in the US Are Low-Paying
I subscribe to the promotional emails of hundreds of companies so you don’t have to. I sift through 1,000 deal-touting emails every week. Most are worthless. But some offer valuable coupons, promo codes, sales, and freebies – which I collect and organize here and on our deals page.
Note: Expiration dates are in brackets.
- Free 8×10 photo canvas: With the purchase of a 20×30 photo canvas at CVS Photo (use code FREE8X10) [6/30]. Shipping is free if you pick your order up at your local store.
- Chili’s Grill & Bar: Free kids meal with the purchase of an adult entree (print first) [6/27]. This coupon is good for up to two free kids meals for kids 12 and under.
- Vacuums (Electrolux): Up to 50 percent off at Amazon.com [expiration unknown].
- Bon-Ton (department store): Additional 30 percent off one home item or luggage item in stores (print first) [6/25]. This coupon is good on sale-priced items too.
Health and beauty
- L’Oreal: Cosmetics, skin, hair, and sun products are buy-one-get-one-half-off at Ulta Beauty [expiration unknown]. You also get a free red tote bag with a $15-plus L’Oreal purchase. If you don’t care about brand names, Ulta’s own cosmetics products are buy-one-get-one-free.
- Bath & Body Works: Save up to 75 percent during the Big Semi-Annual Sale in stores and online [expiration unknown]. I recently took advantage of this sale. The store I went to had boxes upon boxes of body care items that were 75 percent off. This is about as cheap as you can get B&BW products.
- Petco: Up to 40 percent off just about everything during the Everything Under the Sun sale online [6/28]. Shipping is free if you spend $49-plus.
- Video games: Up to 25 percent off during the Warner Bros. Summer Vacation sale at Amazon.com [expiration unknown].
Clothing, shoes, and accessories
- Bon-Ton (department store): Additional 30 percent off one item – which includes “apparel, accessory, footwear, intimate apparel, maternity, ladies’ or men’s outerwear or suit, men’s tailored clothing” – in stores (print first) [6/25]. This coupon is good on sale-priced items too.
- Lands’ End: 25 percent off everything – including sale and clearance items – which means you could save up to 70 percent online (use code PRIVATE and PIN 2530) [6/26]. Shipping is free if you spend $50-plus.
- Last Call by Neiman Marcus: 30 percent off just about everything in stores and online [6/26]. This is expensive department store Neiman Marcus’ discount store, so it’s a great place to find designer duds at decent prices. But if you don’t care about brands, you still won’t care for the prices.