- 10 Strategies to Retire Earlier Than Your Friends on the Same Salary
- 8 Easy Ways to Save on Your Next Football Party
- The 10 Most Expensive Neighborhoods for Renters
- Missed Loan Payment? Your Car Might Not Start
- Do You Text While Walking? This Lane Was Made for You
- How Come You Still Can’t Get a Home Loan?
- You May Want to Retire in One of These States
- Is It OK to Use Your Smartphone While Dining in a Restaurant?
[Wise Bread] I admit I’m biased, but I don’t consider a veggie chili dog or miso soup to be “dinner.” Still, this is a great list of quick and filling food that won’t make you fat and leave you feeling guilty. (“Peanut Lime Coleslaw With Grilled Pineapple Steaks”? Now we’re talking…)
[Tipnut] Not sure whether this is clever or just odd: “Line the bottom of baskets and pots with a disposable diaper to help retain soil moisture.” There are 24 more where that came from.
[PT Money] Money Talks News has written before about The Best (and Worst) Apartment Rental Sites, but that was from a renter’s perspective. What if you want to be a landlord? Here’s a great list from the opposite perspective.
[Doughroller] Banks are difficult enough to navigate for adults. So how do you get your teenager set up properly? Here’s a good start.
[The Consumerist] If a picture is worth a thousand words, then these half-dozen are worth a good laugh. Don’t want to ruin it for you, but it involves a big box, lots of plastic, and one Sharpie.