- Dentists’ Tricks of the Trade: Don’t Get Drilled by Dental Bills
- 7 Tidbits of Financial Advice You Should Ignore
- ‘Doctor’ Regularly Appearing on National TV is a Fake, Says Texas AG
- UPS Rates Set to Climb in 2015
- Are Your Car’s Airbags Safe?
- 5 Lies Retailers Tell (And How to Avoid Falling for Them)
- How to Lose the Most Money Possible When You Buy a Car
- Security Expert: Uninstall Your Flashlight App Immediately
[Wise Bread] I admit I’m biased, but I don’t consider a veggie chili dog or miso soup to be “dinner.” Still, this is a great list of quick and filling food that won’t make you fat and leave you feeling guilty. (“Peanut Lime Coleslaw With Grilled Pineapple Steaks”? Now we’re talking…)
[Tipnut] Not sure whether this is clever or just odd: “Line the bottom of baskets and pots with a disposable diaper to help retain soil moisture.” There are 24 more where that came from.
[PT Money] Money Talks News has written before about The Best (and Worst) Apartment Rental Sites, but that was from a renter’s perspective. What if you want to be a landlord? Here’s a great list from the opposite perspective.
[Doughroller] Banks are difficult enough to navigate for adults. So how do you get your teenager set up properly? Here’s a good start.
[The Consumerist] If a picture is worth a thousand words, then these half-dozen are worth a good laugh. Don’t want to ruin it for you, but it involves a big box, lots of plastic, and one Sharpie.