- Los Angeles Is the Latest City to Consider a Minimum Wage Hike
- Corporate Taxes Are 10 Percent of Federal Revenue, Down from 30 Percent
- Spare Tires Are Disappearing From New Cars
- Ask Stacy: How Am I Supposed to Live on Social Security?
- What If You Can’t Pay Your Medical Bills?
- IPhone 6 Is Expected to Include a Mobile Wallet
- SAT Tutor Caters to the Kids of the Very Wealthy
- Report: Students Should Beware of Campus Debit Cards
[Wise Bread] I admit I’m biased, but I don’t consider a veggie chili dog or miso soup to be “dinner.” Still, this is a great list of quick and filling food that won’t make you fat and leave you feeling guilty. (“Peanut Lime Coleslaw With Grilled Pineapple Steaks”? Now we’re talking…)
[Tipnut] Not sure whether this is clever or just odd: “Line the bottom of baskets and pots with a disposable diaper to help retain soil moisture.” There are 24 more where that came from.
[PT Money] Money Talks News has written before about The Best (and Worst) Apartment Rental Sites, but that was from a renter’s perspective. What if you want to be a landlord? Here’s a great list from the opposite perspective.
[Doughroller] Banks are difficult enough to navigate for adults. So how do you get your teenager set up properly? Here’s a good start.
[The Consumerist] If a picture is worth a thousand words, then these half-dozen are worth a good laugh. Don’t want to ruin it for you, but it involves a big box, lots of plastic, and one Sharpie.