- Waiting in Line for an iPhone: What Makes Some People Behave Like Cows
- America’s Most Overrated Jobs
- Walmart’s New Employee Dress Code Sparks Debate
- 10 Silly Sales Tactics You Fall for Every Day
- Feds Target Suspected Payday Loan Scams
- America’s 10 Best Cities to Live In
- Occupy Wipes Out Nearly $4 Million in Strangers’ Student Loan Debt
- The Most Counterfeited Products and 8 Ways to Avoid Purchasing Them
[Wise Bread] I admit I’m biased, but I don’t consider a veggie chili dog or miso soup to be “dinner.” Still, this is a great list of quick and filling food that won’t make you fat and leave you feeling guilty. (“Peanut Lime Coleslaw With Grilled Pineapple Steaks”? Now we’re talking…)
[Tipnut] Not sure whether this is clever or just odd: “Line the bottom of baskets and pots with a disposable diaper to help retain soil moisture.” There are 24 more where that came from.
[PT Money] Money Talks News has written before about The Best (and Worst) Apartment Rental Sites, but that was from a renter’s perspective. What if you want to be a landlord? Here’s a great list from the opposite perspective.
[Doughroller] Banks are difficult enough to navigate for adults. So how do you get your teenager set up properly? Here’s a good start.
[The Consumerist] If a picture is worth a thousand words, then these half-dozen are worth a good laugh. Don’t want to ruin it for you, but it involves a big box, lots of plastic, and one Sharpie.