- Today’s Deals: Saturday, Aug. 30
- Millennials Prefer Plastic to Cash for Small Purchases
- Many Believe That Carrying a Balance Will Improve Their Credit Score
- The Top-Rated Credit Cards in the US
- 17 Remarkably Easy Ways to Raise Holiday Shopping Cash
- Today’s Deals: Friday, Aug. 29
- Take 5: A Roundup of Reads From Around the Web
- Want to Improve Your Health? Contribute to a 401(k)
I subscribe to the promotional emails of hundreds of companies so you don’t have to. I sift through 1,000 deal-touting emails every week. Most are worthless. But some offer valuable coupons, promo codes, sales, and freebies – which I collect and organize here and on our deals page.
Note: Expiration dates are in brackets.
- AutoZone: $10 off one jug or five quart-size bottles of Mobile 1 motor oil in stores (print first) [7/23].
- Pep Boys: More than 20 coupons for goods and services (print first) [7/31].
- Baby: Free $10 gift card with the purchase of three cases of Enfamil formula – and 20 other deals – at Babies R Us and Toys R Us stores [7/10].
- Popular Science (magazine): $6 for a one-year subscription at Amazon.com [expiration unknown]. That’s 50 cents an issue. This offer comes with auto-renewal, but you can easily cancel it if you don’t want to automatically be charged for another year.
- Outback Steakhouse: Outback-sponsored NASCAR driver Ryan Newman placed in the Top 10 at the Coke Zero 400 at the Daytona International Speedway on Saturday, which means everyone who mentions him gets a free bloomin’ onion with any purchase on Monday [7/9 only].
- Outdoor furniture and accessories: Up to 50 percent off at Cost Plus World Market stores and online [7/22].
- Sur La Table (kitchenware): Up to 60 percent off cookware, bakeware, cutlery, and more online [expiration unknown]. Summer clearance items are up to 70 percent off.
- HP: Up to 50 percent off laptops, desktops, and more online [7/10].
Clothing, shoes, and accessories
- Watches (brand names): Up to 75 percent off during the Summer Clearance sale at Amazon.com [expiration unknown]. There are more than 200 men’s styles and more than 200 women’s styles to pick from. Several dozen styles are less than $100.
- Bras (Maidenform): Up to 70 percent off during the Sizzling Hot Bra Sale online [7/10]. Bras start at $8!
- Kids clothing (brand names): Hundreds of items are less than $25 at 6pm.com [7/9]. Of course, if your children can do without brand names, you can do better than these prices.
- Loft (for her): Up to 80 percent off during the Tag Sale in stores and online [expiration unknown]. Loft sales seldom offer more than 40 percent off, so this is huge.