I subscribe to the promotional emails of hundreds of companies so you don’t have to. I sift through 1,000 deal-touting emails every week. Most are worthless. But some offer valuable coupons, promo codes, sales, and freebies – which I collect and organize here and on our deals page.
Note: Expiration dates are in brackets.
- Bob Evans Restaurant: Free breakfast with the purchase of one breakfast (print first) [7/21].
- Buca di Beppo Italian Restaurant: $10 off a $20-plus dine-in purchase (print first) [7/22].
- Champps Americana Restaurant: $10 off a $25-plus purchase (print first) [7/13].
- Del Taco: Free breakfast burrito with the purchase of a Minute Maid premium orange juice (print first) [7/25].
- Denny’s: 20 percent off your entire purchase (print first) [7/22].
- Fazoli’s: $2 off a $5-plus purchase (print first) [7/31]. This is the first time I’ve seen a public coupon from Fazoli’s – they’re usually only usable by one person. This one can be used every time you visit, though, so print extras if you’ll be eating there more than once before the coupon expires.
- Fresh & Easy Neighborhood Market (grocery store): $3 off a $30-plus purchase (print first) [7/17].
- Fresh & Easy Neighborhood Market (grocery store): $8 off a $40-plus purchase (print first) [7/17].
- HoneyBaked Ham: $4 off a mini ham or boneless half ham (print first) [7/22].
- HoneyBaked Ham: $4 off a turkey breast (print first) [7/22].
- Quiznos: Free fountain drink or bottled water with the purchase of a salad wrap (print first) [7/16].
- Smokey Bones Bar & Fire Grill: $5 off a $15-plus purchase (print first) [7/15].
- Starbucks: If you didn’t get enough totally free Starbucks on the 4th, stop in today between noon and 3 p.m. for a totally free 12-ounce Refreshers drink [7/13 only]. This is their new natural energy drink made from green coffee extract.
- Tony Roma’s: $5 off a $20-plus purchase (print first) [8/7].
Sign up for our free newsletter
Like this article? Sign up for our newsletter and we'll send you a regular digest of our newest stories, full of money saving tips and advice, free! We'll also email you a PDF of Stacy Johnson's '205 Ways to Save Money' as soon as you've subscribed. It's full of great tips that'll help you save a ton of extra cash. It doesn't cost a dime, so why wait? Click here to sign up now.