- Today’s Deals: Saturday, Aug. 30
- Millennials Prefer Plastic to Cash for Small Purchases
- Many Believe That Carrying a Balance Will Improve Their Credit Score
- The Top-Rated Credit Cards in the US
- 17 Remarkably Easy Ways to Raise Holiday Shopping Cash
- Today’s Deals: Friday, Aug. 29
- Take 5: A Roundup of Reads From Around the Web
- Want to Improve Your Health? Contribute to a 401(k)
I subscribe to the promotional emails of hundreds of companies so you don’t have to. I sift through 1,000 deal-touting emails every week. Most are worthless. But some offer valuable coupons, promo codes, sales, and freebies – which I collect and organize here and on our deals page.
Note: Expiration dates are in brackets.
- Mimi’s Cafe: $10 off dinner when you purchase two entrees and two drinks (print first) [7/22].
- Mimi’s Cafe: Get a free pack of four muffins when you buy any $7.99 breakfast or $8.99 lunch or dinner (print first) [7/20 only].
- Friendly’s: Single-scoop cones for 77 cents between 12 and 5 p.m. this Saturday [7/21 only].
- Bob Evans: Free kids meal with the purchase of each adult entree, every Tuesday [expiration unknown].
- First Watch Daytime Cafe: $2 off any entree on weekdays between 7 and 11 a.m. (print first) [7/31].
- Boston Market: Get a free Individual Meal when you buy an Individual Meal with a fountain drink (print first) [7/20 only].
- White Castle: Buy one shake parfait, get one free (print first) [8/12].
- Carvel: $1 off any size Girl Scout Cookie Carvelanche or Sundae Dasher (print first) [8/27].
- Wholly Salsa: $1.50 off any product in stores (print first) [expiration unknown].
- Ikea: Eat at the Ikea Restaurant for free when you spend more than $100 in the store [7/22].
- Texas Roadhouse: 11-ounce Sirloin Dinner with two sides and unlimited bread and peanuts for $10.99 on Wednesdays at the Michigan Road (Indianapolis) location. Reservations recommended [9/5].