- Security Expert: Uninstall Your Flashlight App Immediately
- Bank With Citibank? You’re About to Pay a Lot More
- FTC: ‘Free’ Products Aren’t Free
- Ask Stacy: Should I Borrow From My Retirement Account to Pay Debts?
- Are You Wasting Your Money Buying Organic Food?
- Get Your Drink On for Cheap in These Cities
- Obama Makes Government Credit Cards Safer
- Apple Pay Begins: What You Need to Know
Today, Sears announced Super Back-to-School Saturday for Aug. 11, combining a back-to-school sale with an anti-bullying campaign…
On this day only, Sears will donate up to $70,000 of all apparel, footwear and fine jewelry purchases made using a downloadable 15 percent off savings pass, both in-store and online. Donations will directly benefit charities affiliated with Sears’ Team Up to Stop Bullying, an initiative designed to bring solutions quickly and effectively to victims, families, educators and communities.
You can download the savings pass at the Team Up to Stop Bullying site.
Still unsure how to save big on back-to-school sales? Check out 6 Tricks to Save on Back-to-School Shopping. And check out these tactics your fellow shopper are taking, courtesy of Pricegrabber…