- Student Loan Debt Is Keeping Adult Kids From Leaving the Nest
- The Crime Americans Worry About Most Is the Hacking a Credit Card
- 64 Countries Have a Smaller Gender Pay Gap Than the US, Study Says
- Does Money Lingo Make Your Head Spin? Here’s What It Really Means
- Budget from 1987 Tells the Tale: Americans Are Severely Underpaid
- Trick-or-Treaters Want Cash, Not Treats
- Fast-Food Workers (McDonald’s Included) Earn $20 an Hour in Denmark
- Delinquent Doctors Publicly Outed for Unpaid Student Loans
Today, Sears announced Super Back-to-School Saturday for Aug. 11, combining a back-to-school sale with an anti-bullying campaign…
On this day only, Sears will donate up to $70,000 of all apparel, footwear and fine jewelry purchases made using a downloadable 15 percent off savings pass, both in-store and online. Donations will directly benefit charities affiliated with Sears’ Team Up to Stop Bullying, an initiative designed to bring solutions quickly and effectively to victims, families, educators and communities.
You can download the savings pass at the Team Up to Stop Bullying site.
Still unsure how to save big on back-to-school sales? Check out 6 Tricks to Save on Back-to-School Shopping. And check out these tactics your fellow shopper are taking, courtesy of Pricegrabber…