- The Best and Worst Things to Buy in September
- 7 Tips to Slash the Cost of Car Repairs
- Bank Fees Hit New Highs
- Millennials Prefer Plastic to Cash for Small Purchases
- Many Believe That Carrying a Balance Will Improve Their Credit Score
- The Top-Rated Credit Cards in the US
- 17 Remarkably Easy Ways to Raise Holiday Shopping Cash
- The Restless Project: How Much Money Do You Really Need? Let’s start with $100K
Today, Sears announced Super Back-to-School Saturday for Aug. 11, combining a back-to-school sale with an anti-bullying campaign…
On this day only, Sears will donate up to $70,000 of all apparel, footwear and fine jewelry purchases made using a downloadable 15 percent off savings pass, both in-store and online. Donations will directly benefit charities affiliated with Sears’ Team Up to Stop Bullying, an initiative designed to bring solutions quickly and effectively to victims, families, educators and communities.
You can download the savings pass at the Team Up to Stop Bullying site.
Still unsure how to save big on back-to-school sales? Check out 6 Tricks to Save on Back-to-School Shopping. And check out these tactics your fellow shopper are taking, courtesy of Pricegrabber…