I subscribe to the promotional emails of hundreds of companies so you don’t have to. I sift through 1,000 deal-touting emails every week. Most are worthless. But some offer valuable coupons, promo codes, sales, and freebies – which I collect and organize here and on our deals page.
Note: Expiration dates are in brackets.
Arts and crafts
- Two-pocket painting apron (Liquitex): 50 percent off at Pearl Paint online. Instead of $10, it’s $5.
- Brake pads: Start at $14 at NAPA online [8/31].
- Brake cleaner: 50 percent off at NAPA stores [8/31]. Instead of $4, it’s $2 a can.
- Free crib: With the purchase of the matching double dresser and six-drawer dresser at Babies R Us stores and online [8/20]. The crib is normally $450, and the dressers are $600 each.
- Grilling accessories: Up to 70 percent off during the Grilling Clearance sale at Sur La Table stores and online [expiration unknown].
- Citrus juicer (Cuisinart): 61 percent off at Amazon.com [expiration unknown]. Instead of $50, this “factory-reconditioned,” or refurbished, stainless-steel model is just $20. Shipping is free if you spend $25-plus.
- 20-piece Canon Rebel digital SLR camera set: 69 percent off at Buy.com [expiration unknown]. The set includes a telephoto lens and wide-angle lens. Instead of $1,700, it’s $500 – and shipping is free! This deal will go fast.
- Tablets (Toshiba): Up to $100 off at Amazon.com [expiration unknown].
- Hotels: Up to 30 percent off – plus a free Visa card worth up to $100 – during the Check-In, Cash-Out Summer Sale at Hotels.com [expiration unknown].
- Tops (for her): Additional 50 percent off sale prices at Loft stores and online [expiration unknown].
- Clothing and uniforms (for kids): Items start at $5 during the Back-to-School Sale at Old Navy stores and online [8/15].
Sign up for our free newsletter
Like this article? Sign up for our newsletter and we'll send you a regular digest of our newest stories, full of money saving tips and advice, free! We'll also email you a PDF of Stacy Johnson's '205 Ways to Save Money' as soon as you've subscribed. It's full of great tips that'll help you save a ton of extra cash. It doesn't cost a dime, so why wait? Click here to sign up now.