- How to Avoid a Delayed Flight and Other Air Travel Woes
- IPhone 6 Feature Prevents Law Enforcement From Accessing Your Data
- Go Big or Go Home: The Million-Dollar Halloween Costume
- Pop Quiz: Does an Airline Have to Put You Up in a Hotel When Your Flight is Canceled?
- The Restless Project: $60K Income Doesn’t Cut It for My Family
- Target May Be Starting a Free-Shipping War
- Who is the Richest Person in Your State?
- MasterCard Introducing Fingerprint-Scanning Credit Card
[Wise Bread] It was just last week that I mentioned another Wise Bread post called 10 Easy Ways to Save 10 Minutes Every Morning. I suppose this is the companion piece. Once again, I agree with some (Watch a Comedy, Start Planning a Trip) and I’ll never attempt others, because I know myself (Meditate, Exercise).
[Five Cent Nickel] I live in South Florida, so summer really isn’t camping season. (It’s actually hurricane season!) But for those of you further north, here’s a simple and helpful list of what to watch for – from campground fees to overpriced equipment.
3. Sleep more
[The Simple Dollar] This may be the toughest two-word command to follow, along with “Eat Less.” But here’s an interesting premise: Does lack of sleep lead to spending more money?
[The Consumerist] While American Airlines made news this week for facing $162 million in FAA penalties, Vietnam’s VietJet was also fined – $958. Its transgression? “Allowing some beauty contestant passengers to parade down the aisle for a few minutes while in mid-flight” – while wearing bikinis.
[Money Crashers] The Summer Olympics end Sunday. So here’s one last look back – from some personal finance bloggers who used the event to tell us everything from “The Cost of Raising an Olympian” to “How Much Is a London 2012 Gold Medal Worth?” U-S-A, U-S-A…