- Waiting in Line for an iPhone: What Makes Some People Behave Like Cows
- America’s Most Overrated Jobs
- Walmart’s New Employee Dress Code Sparks Debate
- 10 Silly Sales Tactics You Fall for Every Day
- Feds Target Suspected Payday Loan Scams
- America’s 10 Best Cities to Live In
- Occupy Wipes Out Nearly $4 Million in Strangers’ Student Loan Debt
- The Most Counterfeited Products and 8 Ways to Avoid Purchasing Them
[Wise Bread] It was just last week that I mentioned another Wise Bread post called 10 Easy Ways to Save 10 Minutes Every Morning. I suppose this is the companion piece. Once again, I agree with some (Watch a Comedy, Start Planning a Trip) and I’ll never attempt others, because I know myself (Meditate, Exercise).
[Five Cent Nickel] I live in South Florida, so summer really isn’t camping season. (It’s actually hurricane season!) But for those of you further north, here’s a simple and helpful list of what to watch for – from campground fees to overpriced equipment.
3. Sleep more
[The Simple Dollar] This may be the toughest two-word command to follow, along with “Eat Less.” But here’s an interesting premise: Does lack of sleep lead to spending more money?
[The Consumerist] While American Airlines made news this week for facing $162 million in FAA penalties, Vietnam’s VietJet was also fined – $958. Its transgression? “Allowing some beauty contestant passengers to parade down the aisle for a few minutes while in mid-flight” – while wearing bikinis.
[Money Crashers] The Summer Olympics end Sunday. So here’s one last look back – from some personal finance bloggers who used the event to tell us everything from “The Cost of Raising an Olympian” to “How Much Is a London 2012 Gold Medal Worth?” U-S-A, U-S-A…