I subscribe to the promotional emails of hundreds of companies so you don’t have to. I sift through 1,000 deal-touting emails every week. Most are worthless. But some offer valuable coupons, promo codes, sales, and freebies – which I collect and organize here and on our deals page.
Note: Expiration dates are in brackets.
- 7-Eleven: Free 20-ounce bottle of Pepsi Next with the purchase of one [expiration unknown].
- Carl’s Jr.: $1 off charbroiled chicken and steak torta sandwiches (print first) [11/14].
- Carl’s Jr.: Free small hash brown and small coffee with the purchase of a bacon biscuit (print first) [9/15].
- California Pizza Kitchen: Free dessert with the purchase of a $25 e-gift card [8/26].
- Fresh & Easy Neighborhood Market: $5 off a $25-plus purchase (print first) [8/28].
- Fresh & Easy Neighborhood Market: $8 off a $40-plus purchase (print first) [8/28].
- Fresh City: $2 off a large frozen lemonade (print first) [9/10].
- HoneyBaked Ham: $6 off a bone-in half-ham (print first) [8/26].
- Maggie Moo’s Ice Cream and Treatery: $1 off a medium or large favorite combination, which appears to involve ice cream (print first) [8/31].
- Olive Garden: $5 off two entrees (print first) [8/26].
- Outback Steakhouse: Get a four-course meal for $15 [expiration unknown]. It includes soup, salad, an entree, and dessert.
- Smokey Bones Bar & Fire Grill: $5 off a $15-plus purchase (print first) [8/26].
- White Castle: BBQ pulled-pork sliders are buy-one-get-one-free (print first) [8/31].
Subscribe by email
Like this article? Sign up for our email updates and we’ll send you a regular digest of our newest stories, full of money saving tips and advice, free! We’ll also email you a PDF of Stacy Johnson’s ’205 Ways to Save Money’ as soon as you’ve subscribed. It’s full of great tips that’ll help you save a ton of extra cash. It doesn’t cost a dime, so why wait? Click here to sign up now.