- The 10 Most Expensive Neighborhoods for Renters
- Missed Loan Payment? Your Car Might Not Start
- Do You Text While Walking? This Lane Was Made for You
- How Come You Still Can’t Get a Home Loan?
- You May Want to Retire in One of These States
- Is It OK to Use Your Smartphone While Dining in a Restaurant?
- Walmart Offers an Alternative to a Bank Checking Account
- Ask Stacy: The Millennials Are Ruining This Country. What Can We Do?
[Wise Bread] Here’s the most controversial article on this week’s list. Why? Because these two big-box discount chains have fans as rabid as any college football team. The verdict? This author leans toward Costco, but faults both chains for this: “Trader Joe’s and Costco have the world’s most horrific sushi platters.”
[PT Money] All the advice here tracks, especially, “Don’t even go to the dealership until you have a price.” How do I know this? Because Money Talks News just last week ran an article called 6 Little-Known Ways Car Dealers Rip You Off – from a former car salesperson.
[Moolanomy] I admit it: The headline grabbed me. But the advice is sound: “Do you have a gym membership you never use? Or a magazine subscription you don’t have time to read?”
[The Simple Dollar] The best tip here: Everything you need to fix, someone is showing you how on YouTube.
[Bargaineering] While I agree this is an important stat, I also have a theory: Most people don’t choose where to live because of the cost of living. Most of us live where we do because of our jobs or our family. Still, there’s a link to a cool calculator that can tell you the cost of living where you are.