- The Allure of Medical Magnets and Other Unproven ‘Cures’
- 10 College Majors You May Regret Choosing
- Should the Knee Defender Be Allowed on Airline Flights?
- Wireless Carriers Duke It Out With Unlimited Data Plans
- You Won’t Believe What Hotels Are Charging for Now
- Ask Stacy: Will the $16.65B Bank of America Settlement Help Me With My Mortgage?
- Is Your Online Love Interest Putting Your Money at Risk?
- Rent Is Higher Than Ever in Most US Metro Areas
[Wise Bread] Here’s the most controversial article on this week’s list. Why? Because these two big-box discount chains have fans as rabid as any college football team. The verdict? This author leans toward Costco, but faults both chains for this: “Trader Joe’s and Costco have the world’s most horrific sushi platters.”
[PT Money] All the advice here tracks, especially, “Don’t even go to the dealership until you have a price.” How do I know this? Because Money Talks News just last week ran an article called 6 Little-Known Ways Car Dealers Rip You Off – from a former car salesperson.
[Moolanomy] I admit it: The headline grabbed me. But the advice is sound: “Do you have a gym membership you never use? Or a magazine subscription you don’t have time to read?”
[The Simple Dollar] The best tip here: Everything you need to fix, someone is showing you how on YouTube.
[Bargaineering] While I agree this is an important stat, I also have a theory: Most people don’t choose where to live because of the cost of living. Most of us live where we do because of our jobs or our family. Still, there’s a link to a cool calculator that can tell you the cost of living where you are.