- How to Avoid a Delayed Flight and Other Air Travel Woes
- IPhone 6 Feature Prevents Law Enforcement From Accessing Your Data
- Go Big or Go Home: The Million-Dollar Halloween Costume
- Pop Quiz: Does an Airline Have to Put You Up in a Hotel When Your Flight is Canceled?
- The Restless Project: $60K Income Doesn’t Cut It for My Family
- Target May Be Starting a Free-Shipping War
- Who is the Richest Person in Your State?
- MasterCard Introducing Fingerprint-Scanning Credit Card
[Wise Bread] Here’s the most controversial article on this week’s list. Why? Because these two big-box discount chains have fans as rabid as any college football team. The verdict? This author leans toward Costco, but faults both chains for this: “Trader Joe’s and Costco have the world’s most horrific sushi platters.”
[PT Money] All the advice here tracks, especially, “Don’t even go to the dealership until you have a price.” How do I know this? Because Money Talks News just last week ran an article called 6 Little-Known Ways Car Dealers Rip You Off – from a former car salesperson.
[Moolanomy] I admit it: The headline grabbed me. But the advice is sound: “Do you have a gym membership you never use? Or a magazine subscription you don’t have time to read?”
[The Simple Dollar] The best tip here: Everything you need to fix, someone is showing you how on YouTube.
[Bargaineering] While I agree this is an important stat, I also have a theory: Most people don’t choose where to live because of the cost of living. Most of us live where we do because of our jobs or our family. Still, there’s a link to a cool calculator that can tell you the cost of living where you are.