I subscribe to the promotional emails of hundreds of companies so you don’t have to. I sift through 1,000 deal-touting emails every week. Most are worthless. But some offer valuable coupons, promo codes, sales, and freebies – which I collect and organize here and on our deals page.
Note: Expiration dates are in brackets.
- Bob Evans Restaurant: $5 off a $25-plus carry-out purchase (print first) [9/3].
- Boston Market: 50 percent off a family meal (print first) [9/3].
- Champps Americana Restaurant: $10 off a $25-plus purchase (print first) [9/3].
- Macaroni Grill: Free entree with the purchase of one entree (“like” and print first) [9/3].
- Mimi’s Cafe: $10 off a $30-plus lunch or dinner check (print first) [9/3].
- Quiznos: Five coupons, including a free sub or free kids meal with purchase (print first) [9/3].
- Souper Salad: $5 buffet (print first) [9/4]. This coupon is good for everyone in your party.
- Sherwin-Williams: 30 percent off full-priced paints and stains in stores [9/3].
Entertainment and toys
- Dolls: Moxie Girlz and Moxie Teenz dolls, play sets, and accessories are buy-one-get-one-free during the Labor Day Sale at Toys R Us online and in stores [9/3].
- Barnes & Noble: 15 percent off one item in stores (print first) [9/3].
Clothing, shoes, and accessories
- Bras: $10 off select styles and colors at Frederick’s of Hollywood during the Anniversary Sale in stores and online [expiration unknown]. This means bras start at $5. Just note that online you don’t see the sale prices until you put an item in your e-shopping bag.
- Express (for her): $25 off a $50-plus purchase in stores (print first) and online (use code on coupon) [9/3].
- Express Men: $25 off a $50-plus purchase in stores (print first) and online (use code on coupon) [9/3].
- H&M (for the whole family): 20 percent off any one item in stores (print first) [9/3].
- Home Shopping Network: Up to 70 percent off women’s clothing, shoes, bags, and accessories during the Summer Blowout sale online [expiration unknown].
Subscribe by email
Like this article? Sign up for our email updates and we’ll send you a regular digest of our newest stories, full of money saving tips and advice, free! We’ll also email you a PDF of Stacy Johnson’s ’205 Ways to Save Money’ as soon as you’ve subscribed. It’s full of great tips that’ll help you save a ton of extra cash. It doesn’t cost a dime, so why wait? Click here to sign up now.