- Study: A Single Homeowner’s Insurance Claim Could Raise Premiums by 32 Percent
- How to Avoid Getting the Flu (or Worse) On an Airplane
- Liar Labels: Is That Farmers Market Food Really Local?
- Pop Quiz: Can a Store Force You to Spend $10 to Use a Credit Card?
- The Cost to Treat Ebola: $20,000+ Per Day
- Survey: These Airlines Have the Cheapest, Most Comfy Economy Seats
- HBO Without Cable: It’s Planning a Stand-Alone Service
- Ask Stacy: Why Are Stocks Tanking, and What Should I Do?
Fortune Magazine has revealed its list of the 100 Fastest-Growing Companies. Here are the top 10…
|Rank||Company||Earnings growth||Revenue growth||Total return|
|7||Northern Oil and Gas||122%||237%||36%|
What are these companies outpacing Apple? Silver Wheaton trades in silver, while Cirrus is an Apple supplier that makes audio microchips. Baidu is a Chinese search engine, and HollyFrontier is an oil refinery. HFF is a commercial real estate company. And Lululemon? A fitness clothing brand.