- Should the Knee Defender Be Allowed on Airline Flights?
- Wireless Carriers Duke It Out With Unlimited Data Plans
- You Won’t Believe What Hotels Are Charging for Now
- Ask Stacy: Will the $16.65B Bank of America Settlement Help Me With My Mortgage?
- Is Your Online Love Interest Putting Your Money at Risk?
- Rent Is Higher Than Ever in Most US Metro Areas
- Leave Your (Legal) Pot at Home When Traveling
- Report: Big Banks Mislead Customers About Overdraft Protection
Fortune Magazine has revealed its list of the 100 Fastest-Growing Companies. Here are the top 10…
|Rank||Company||Earnings growth||Revenue growth||Total return|
|7||Northern Oil and Gas||122%||237%||36%|
What are these companies outpacing Apple? Silver Wheaton trades in silver, while Cirrus is an Apple supplier that makes audio microchips. Baidu is a Chinese search engine, and HollyFrontier is an oil refinery. HFF is a commercial real estate company. And Lululemon? A fitness clothing brand.