- Missed Loan Payment? Your Car Might Not Start
- Do You Text While Walking? This Lane Was Made for You
- How Come You Still Can’t Get a Home Loan?
- You May Want to Retire in One of These States
- Is It OK to Use Your Smartphone While Dining in a Restaurant?
- Walmart Offers an Alternative to a Bank Checking Account
- Ask Stacy: The Millennials Are Ruining This Country. What Can We Do?
- Are In-Flight Mobile Phone Calls a Recipe for Disaster and Passenger Fights?
A survey of 800 college football fans just released by Discover found many were willing to cater their big day to suit game day.
“51 percent said they would go ahead as planned if their teams played a big rival that day,” the survey says. “However, 25 percent said they would keep the time but have the game broadcast during the reception, 14 percent said they would change their wedding date, and 7 percent would just change the time.”
The poll was mainly about fan loyalty, however, so it’s less surprising that 83 percent find it “somewhat or very important” to watch every week, or that 88 percent “still watch their teams during a bad season.” Here’s who respondents think are the best teams right now…
- Alabama (32 percent)
- University of Southern California (17 percent)
- Oklahoma (7 percent)
- Louisiana State (7 percent)
- Oregon (4 percent)
- Florida State (4 percent)
- Michigan (2 percent)
- Georgia (1 percent)
- Some other team (18 percent)
- Not sure (9 percent)