- 10 Strategies to Retire Earlier Than Your Friends on the Same Salary
- 8 Easy Ways to Save on Your Next Football Party
- The 10 Most Expensive Neighborhoods for Renters
- Missed Loan Payment? Your Car Might Not Start
- Do You Text While Walking? This Lane Was Made for You
- The Best and Worst Things to Buy in October
- How Come You Still Can’t Get a Home Loan?
- You May Want to Retire in One of These States
McDonald’s will soon add calorie counts to its menu signs, says USA Today…
The move by the world’s largest fast-food chain comes as consumers, regulators and activists are pressuring the industry to improve food quality and share more nutritional information with consumers.
Health care reform included a proposed regulation to list calorie counts, but it hasn’t been approved or enforced yet by the FDA. McDonald’s is moving anyway, and USA Today adds, “Industry rivals are expected to quickly follow McDonald’s menu changes, which start next week.”
My local McDonald’s already made the switch, sometime last week. I enjoyed my 520-calorie Quarter Pounder anyway.