- Waiting in Line for an iPhone: What Makes Some People Behave Like Cows
- America’s Most Overrated Jobs
- Walmart’s New Employee Dress Code Sparks Debate
- 10 Silly Sales Tactics You Fall for Every Day
- Feds Target Suspected Payday Loan Scams
- America’s 10 Best Cities to Live In
- Occupy Wipes Out Nearly $4 Million in Strangers’ Student Loan Debt
- The Most Counterfeited Products and 8 Ways to Avoid Purchasing Them
McDonald’s will soon add calorie counts to its menu signs, says USA Today…
The move by the world’s largest fast-food chain comes as consumers, regulators and activists are pressuring the industry to improve food quality and share more nutritional information with consumers.
Health care reform included a proposed regulation to list calorie counts, but it hasn’t been approved or enforced yet by the FDA. McDonald’s is moving anyway, and USA Today adds, “Industry rivals are expected to quickly follow McDonald’s menu changes, which start next week.”
My local McDonald’s already made the switch, sometime last week. I enjoyed my 520-calorie Quarter Pounder anyway.