- How to Avoid a Delayed Flight and Other Air Travel Woes
- IPhone 6 Feature Prevents Law Enforcement From Accessing Your Data
- Go Big or Go Home: The Million-Dollar Halloween Costume
- Pop Quiz: Does an Airline Have to Put You Up in a Hotel When Your Flight is Canceled?
- The Restless Project: $60K Income Doesn’t Cut It for My Family
- Target May Be Starting a Free-Shipping War
- Who is the Richest Person in Your State?
- MasterCard Introducing Fingerprint-Scanning Credit Card
McDonald’s will soon add calorie counts to its menu signs, says USA Today…
The move by the world’s largest fast-food chain comes as consumers, regulators and activists are pressuring the industry to improve food quality and share more nutritional information with consumers.
Health care reform included a proposed regulation to list calorie counts, but it hasn’t been approved or enforced yet by the FDA. McDonald’s is moving anyway, and USA Today adds, “Industry rivals are expected to quickly follow McDonald’s menu changes, which start next week.”
My local McDonald’s already made the switch, sometime last week. I enjoyed my 520-calorie Quarter Pounder anyway.