- Waiting in Line for an iPhone: What Makes Some People Behave Like Cows
- New California Law Protects Online Reviewers
- Marriott Drops a Hint: Please Tip the Maid
- The Eagles Ban Cellphones During Their Classic Rock Concerts
- RadioShack: Circling the Drain?
- Your Calls and Texts Could Be Intercepted by Fake Cell Towers
- High Smartphone Bill? Facebook May Be to Blame
- Compare Your Cell Bill to a Brit’s: You’re Paying a Lot More
In Majority Now Have Smartphones, we mentioned that most users have Android devices. There’s good news for those people (and people with Android tablets): more free Wi-Fi hotspots through September.
Boingo is offering consumers free Wi-Fi at more than 4,000 hotspots across America as part of a collaboration with Google Play. However, it looks like iOS, Windows Phone and Blackberry users aren’t invited.
But Windows and Macintosh laptop users can access these hotspots, whose locations include several major airport locations such as JFK and Chicago O’Hare.