- Why the Travel Industry’s Favorite New Word is ‘No’ – and What to Do About It
- Government Sues AT&T for Allegedly ‘Throttling’ Unlimited Data Customers
- Hundreds of Americans Surrender Citizenship to Avoid Taxes
- How to Avoid a Delayed Flight and Other Air Travel Woes
- IPhone 6 Feature Prevents Law Enforcement From Accessing Your Data
- Pop Quiz: Does an Airline Have to Put You Up in a Hotel When Your Flight is Canceled?
- MasterCard Introducing Fingerprint-Scanning Credit Card
- Security Expert: Uninstall Your Flashlight App Immediately
In Majority Now Have Smartphones, we mentioned that most users have Android devices. There’s good news for those people (and people with Android tablets): more free Wi-Fi hotspots through September.
Boingo is offering consumers free Wi-Fi at more than 4,000 hotspots across America as part of a collaboration with Google Play. However, it looks like iOS, Windows Phone and Blackberry users aren’t invited.
But Windows and Macintosh laptop users can access these hotspots, whose locations include several major airport locations such as JFK and Chicago O’Hare.