- Security Expert: Uninstall Your Flashlight App Immediately
- Apple Pay Begins: What You Need to Know
- How to Avoid Getting the Flu (or Worse) On an Airplane
- Survey: These Airlines Have the Cheapest, Most Comfy Economy Seats
- HBO Without Cable: It’s Planning a Stand-Alone Service
- 12 Surprising Ways to Cut Rental Car Expenses
- Is the iPhone 6 Worth Tearing Your Hair Out?
- Uber Gets “F” Rating from BBB
In Majority Now Have Smartphones, we mentioned that most users have Android devices. There’s good news for those people (and people with Android tablets): more free Wi-Fi hotspots through September.
Boingo is offering consumers free Wi-Fi at more than 4,000 hotspots across America as part of a collaboration with Google Play. However, it looks like iOS, Windows Phone and Blackberry users aren’t invited.
But Windows and Macintosh laptop users can access these hotspots, whose locations include several major airport locations such as JFK and Chicago O’Hare.