- IPhone 6 Is Expected to Include a Mobile Wallet
- JPMorgan Chase, Other Big Banks Fall Prey to Hackers
- New California Law Mandates Smartphone Kill Switch
- What Cable Mergers Might Mean for Your Television Service
- The Scary Way a Friend Request Can Lead to Identity Theft
- Identify That Mystery Hotel Before You Book It
- Should the Knee Defender Be Allowed on Airline Flights?
- Wireless Carriers Duke It Out With Unlimited Data Plans
In Majority Now Have Smartphones, we mentioned that most users have Android devices. There’s good news for those people (and people with Android tablets): more free Wi-Fi hotspots through September.
Boingo is offering consumers free Wi-Fi at more than 4,000 hotspots across America as part of a collaboration with Google Play. However, it looks like iOS, Windows Phone and Blackberry users aren’t invited.
But Windows and Macintosh laptop users can access these hotspots, whose locations include several major airport locations such as JFK and Chicago O’Hare.