- 4 Months of Emails Are MIA — What Should We Do?
- Are In-Flight Mobile Phone Calls a Recipe for Disaster and Passenger Fights?
- Don’t Update Your iPhone Operating System (Yet)
- Coming Soon: A World Without Wallets?
- 3 Ways Your Kids Can Get You Hacked
- 8-Year-Old YouTube Star Makes $1.3 Million a Year
- Avoid Airline Fees with Airline Co-Branded Credit Cards
- Panama Tops Ranking of Countries for Well-Being; US is No. 12
In Majority Now Have Smartphones, we mentioned that most users have Android devices. There’s good news for those people (and people with Android tablets): more free Wi-Fi hotspots through September.
Boingo is offering consumers free Wi-Fi at more than 4,000 hotspots across America as part of a collaboration with Google Play. However, it looks like iOS, Windows Phone and Blackberry users aren’t invited.
But Windows and Macintosh laptop users can access these hotspots, whose locations include several major airport locations such as JFK and Chicago O’Hare.