- The 10 Most Expensive Neighborhoods for Renters
- Missed Loan Payment? Your Car Might Not Start
- Do You Text While Walking? This Lane Was Made for You
- How Come You Still Can’t Get a Home Loan?
- You May Want to Retire in One of These States
- Is It OK to Use Your Smartphone While Dining in a Restaurant?
- Walmart Offers an Alternative to a Bank Checking Account
- Ask Stacy: The Millennials Are Ruining This Country. What Can We Do?
Not everybody gets to bear hug the president in a pizza restaurant, but if you head to the right ones, you might run into a celebrity or two. Dining site Urbanspoon has tallied up recent celebrity sightings to figure out which restaurants they’re most likely to visit…
While LA and NYC are known celebrity hubs, famous faces also regularly pop up in restaurants in Miami, Las Vegas, Austin, and Chicago.
Many of these aren’t high-end restaurants. Guero’s Taco Bar in Austin has been visited by Bill Clinton, Ryan Gosling, and Quentin Tarantino. You can grab a quesadilla plate there for $7.50.
Cheeseburger Baby in Miami has seen the likes of Beyoncé, Kanye West, Gabrielle Union and Dwayne Wade. They’ve got a half-pound bacon cheeseburger for $7.50.
Laconde Verde in NYC – visited recently by Mary-Kate Olsen, Jennifer Aniston, Justin Theroux, Kristen Stewart and Rob Pattinson – is a little pricier. $18 for linguine.
Check Urbanspoon for the lengthy list, plus restaurant menus.