- How to Avoid a Delayed Flight and Other Air Travel Woes
- IPhone 6 Feature Prevents Law Enforcement From Accessing Your Data
- Go Big or Go Home: The Million-Dollar Halloween Costume
- Pop Quiz: Does an Airline Have to Put You Up in a Hotel When Your Flight is Canceled?
- The Restless Project: $60K Income Doesn’t Cut It for My Family
- Target May Be Starting a Free-Shipping War
- Who is the Richest Person in Your State?
- MasterCard Introducing Fingerprint-Scanning Credit Card
Not everybody gets to bear hug the president in a pizza restaurant, but if you head to the right ones, you might run into a celebrity or two. Dining site Urbanspoon has tallied up recent celebrity sightings to figure out which restaurants they’re most likely to visit…
While LA and NYC are known celebrity hubs, famous faces also regularly pop up in restaurants in Miami, Las Vegas, Austin, and Chicago.
Many of these aren’t high-end restaurants. Guero’s Taco Bar in Austin has been visited by Bill Clinton, Ryan Gosling, and Quentin Tarantino. You can grab a quesadilla plate there for $7.50.
Cheeseburger Baby in Miami has seen the likes of Beyoncé, Kanye West, Gabrielle Union and Dwayne Wade. They’ve got a half-pound bacon cheeseburger for $7.50.
Laconde Verde in NYC – visited recently by Mary-Kate Olsen, Jennifer Aniston, Justin Theroux, Kristen Stewart and Rob Pattinson – is a little pricier. $18 for linguine.
Check Urbanspoon for the lengthy list, plus restaurant menus.