- Trick-or-Treaters Want Cash, Not Treats
- Fast-Food Workers (McDonald’s Included) Earn $20 an Hour in Denmark
- Delinquent Doctors Publicly Outed for Unpaid Student Loans
- 6 Ways to Ensure You’ll Have Enough Money in Retirement
- Why the Travel Industry’s Favorite New Word is ‘No’ – and What to Do About It
- Your Early Holiday Present: Gas at $3 a Gallon or Less
- Nearly Half of US Workers Don’t Have a Work-Based Retirement Plan
- Lotteries Are Losing Their Allure With Some Customers
Not everybody gets to bear hug the president in a pizza restaurant, but if you head to the right ones, you might run into a celebrity or two. Dining site Urbanspoon has tallied up recent celebrity sightings to figure out which restaurants they’re most likely to visit…
While LA and NYC are known celebrity hubs, famous faces also regularly pop up in restaurants in Miami, Las Vegas, Austin, and Chicago.
Many of these aren’t high-end restaurants. Guero’s Taco Bar in Austin has been visited by Bill Clinton, Ryan Gosling, and Quentin Tarantino. You can grab a quesadilla plate there for $7.50.
Cheeseburger Baby in Miami has seen the likes of Beyoncé, Kanye West, Gabrielle Union and Dwayne Wade. They’ve got a half-pound bacon cheeseburger for $7.50.
Laconde Verde in NYC – visited recently by Mary-Kate Olsen, Jennifer Aniston, Justin Theroux, Kristen Stewart and Rob Pattinson – is a little pricier. $18 for linguine.
Check Urbanspoon for the lengthy list, plus restaurant menus.