- ‘Doctor’ Regularly Appearing on National TV is a Fake, Says Texas AG
- UPS Rates Set to Climb in 2015
- Are Your Car’s Airbags Safe?
- 5 Lies Retailers Tell (And How to Avoid Falling for Them)
- How to Lose the Most Money Possible When You Buy a Car
- Security Expert: Uninstall Your Flashlight App Immediately
- Bank With Citibank? You’re About to Pay a Lot More
- FTC: ‘Free’ Products Aren’t Free
New research from Nielsen reveals what kind of TV ads Generation Y (now teens to mid-30s) pays attention to – and finds it varies by gender…
Guys and girls identify differently with tone and theme. Imagery of strong, female celebrities in fun, high-energy situations fosters emotional connection with women. Men tend to be more action-oriented, and competitive scenes and extreme images are visuals to which the average young man responds.
Here’s a graphic highlighting the differences in more detail…