- You May Want to Retire in One of These States
- Is It OK to Use Your Smartphone While Dining in a Restaurant?
- Walmart Offers an Alternative to a Bank Checking Account
- Ask Stacy: The Millennials Are Ruining This Country. What Can We Do?
- 4 Months of Emails Are MIA — What Should We Do?
- Are In-Flight Mobile Phone Calls a Recipe for Disaster and Passenger Fights?
- There’s No Such Thing As Comfort Food
- 1 in 4 Jobs in the US Are Low-Paying
New research from Nielsen reveals what kind of TV ads Generation Y (now teens to mid-30s) pays attention to – and finds it varies by gender…
Guys and girls identify differently with tone and theme. Imagery of strong, female celebrities in fun, high-energy situations fosters emotional connection with women. Men tend to be more action-oriented, and competitive scenes and extreme images are visuals to which the average young man responds.
Here’s a graphic highlighting the differences in more detail…