- How to Avoid a Delayed Flight and Other Air Travel Woes
- IPhone 6 Feature Prevents Law Enforcement From Accessing Your Data
- Go Big or Go Home: The Million-Dollar Halloween Costume
- Pop Quiz: Does an Airline Have to Put You Up in a Hotel When Your Flight is Canceled?
- The Restless Project: $60K Income Doesn’t Cut It for My Family
- Target May Be Starting a Free-Shipping War
- Who is the Richest Person in Your State?
- MasterCard Introducing Fingerprint-Scanning Credit Card
New research from Nielsen reveals what kind of TV ads Generation Y (now teens to mid-30s) pays attention to – and finds it varies by gender…
Guys and girls identify differently with tone and theme. Imagery of strong, female celebrities in fun, high-energy situations fosters emotional connection with women. Men tend to be more action-oriented, and competitive scenes and extreme images are visuals to which the average young man responds.
Here’s a graphic highlighting the differences in more detail…