I subscribe to the promotional emails of hundreds of companies so you don’t have to. I sift through 1,000 deal-touting emails every week. Most are worthless. But some offer valuable coupons, promo codes, sales, and freebies – which I collect and organize here and on our deals page.
Note: Expiration dates are in brackets.
Arts and crafts
A.C. Moore: $5 off a $20-plus purchase in stores (print first) [9/17].
- Arby’s: Free small fry and small drink with the purchase of a hot turkey roaster (print first) [9/18]. The coupon asks for your name, but you can enter just your first name.
- Chili’s Grill & Bar: Free appetizer or dessert with the purchase of an entree (print first) [9/19].
- Del Taco: Free crispy shrimp taco with the purchase of a drink (print first) [9/17].
- Quiznos: $2 off a $10 purchase (print first) [9/19].
- Smokey Bones Bar & Fire Grill: $5 off a $15-plus purchase (print first) [9/17].
- Window treatments: Up to 75 percent off curtains and valances at Lowe’s online and in stores [expiration unknown]. Most of these items are less than $10!
- Photo frames: 50 percent off at Hobby Lobby stores [9/22].
- Body Shop: $20 off a $60-plus purchase online (use code FALL20) [9/17]. That’s up to 33 percent off – and shipping is free!
- Eyeglasses (for kids): Free lenses with the purchase of frames at Sears Optical (print first) [11/13].
Clothing, shoes, or accessories
- Lands’ End (for the whole family): 40 percent off any one item online (use code COUNTRY and PIN 1840) [9/17]. Shipping is free if you spend $50-plus.
- Loft (for her): 40 percent off knit tops and skirts in stores and online (use code SHOP40) [expiration unknown]. Dozens of items qualify for this discount.
Subscribe by email
Like this article? Sign up for our email updates and we’ll send you a regular digest of our newest stories, full of money saving tips and advice, free! We’ll also email you a PDF of Stacy Johnson’s ’205 Ways to Save Money’ as soon as you’ve subscribed. It’s full of great tips that’ll help you save a ton of extra cash. It doesn’t cost a dime, so why wait? Click here to sign up now.