- IPhone 6 Feature Prevents Law Enforcement From Accessing Your Data
- Go Big or Go Home: The Million-Dollar Halloween Costume
- Pop Quiz: Does an Airline Have to Put You Up in a Hotel When Your Flight is Canceled?
- The Restless Project: $60K Income Doesn’t Cut It for My Family
- Target May Be Starting a Free-Shipping War
- Who is the Richest Person in Your State?
- MasterCard Introducing Fingerprint-Scanning Credit Card
- Dentists’ Tricks of the Trade: Don’t Get Drilled by Dental Bills
Google Play and YouTube offer the latest new movie releases and your favorite TV shows to enjoy on your Android phone or tablet and on the web. But you’ve been missing one critical thing…Stewie Griffin. We’re happy to share that Stewie, “Family Guy,” and more than 600 other titles from Twentieth Century Fox will soon be joining the catalog for you to rent or buy on Google Play and YouTube.
But unlike Amazon’s expansion, which is free for Amazon Prime customers, you’ll have to pay for these. Still, you can snag summer sci-fi blockbuster Prometheus now, three weeks before the physical release. And you’ll have access to rent or buy more soon, including “your favorite Fox movies like X-Men, Ice Age and Black Swan,” plus shows including Glee and Modern Family.