- How to Avoid a Delayed Flight and Other Air Travel Woes
- IPhone 6 Feature Prevents Law Enforcement From Accessing Your Data
- Go Big or Go Home: The Million-Dollar Halloween Costume
- Pop Quiz: Does an Airline Have to Put You Up in a Hotel When Your Flight is Canceled?
- The Restless Project: $60K Income Doesn’t Cut It for My Family
- Target May Be Starting a Free-Shipping War
- Who is the Richest Person in Your State?
- MasterCard Introducing Fingerprint-Scanning Credit Card
So says Denny’s, which today emailed a coupon for a free cheeseburger flatbread (“a grilled flour tortilla topped with Frisco sauce and loaded with ground beef, diced tomatoes, shredded Cheddar cheese and lettuce”) when you purchase two other burgers – perhaps from their relatively new Build-Your-Own Burger menu.
The coupon’s good through Sept. 29, so you can celebrate later.
Sept. 29 is National Coffee Day, so more freebies are probably coming.