- Panama Tops Ranking of Countries for Well-Being; US is No. 12
- New Rules Mean Hundreds in Energy Savings With Your Next Refrigerator
- Open Enrollment: Your Company’s Flexible Spending Account Is Probably Better Than It Used to Be
- 8 Ways to Pay Less for Baby-Sitting
- Bigger Isn’t Always Better: 10 Products Where a Smaller Size Will Do
- Waiting in Line for an iPhone: What Makes Some People Behave Like Cows
- America’s Most Overrated Jobs
- Walmart’s New Employee Dress Code Sparks Debate
So says Denny’s, which today emailed a coupon for a free cheeseburger flatbread (“a grilled flour tortilla topped with Frisco sauce and loaded with ground beef, diced tomatoes, shredded Cheddar cheese and lettuce”) when you purchase two other burgers – perhaps from their relatively new Build-Your-Own Burger menu.
The coupon’s good through Sept. 29, so you can celebrate later.
Sept. 29 is National Coffee Day, so more freebies are probably coming.