- Trick-or-Treaters Want Cash, Not Treats
- Fast-Food Workers (McDonald’s Included) Earn $20 an Hour in Denmark
- Delinquent Doctors Publicly Outed for Unpaid Student Loans
- 6 Ways to Ensure You’ll Have Enough Money in Retirement
- Your Early Holiday Present: Gas at $3 a Gallon or Less
- Nearly Half of US Workers Don’t Have a Work-Based Retirement Plan
- Lotteries Are Losing Their Allure With Some Customers
- Pop Quiz: Can You Profit When Stocks Fall?
So says Denny’s, which today emailed a coupon for a free cheeseburger flatbread (“a grilled flour tortilla topped with Frisco sauce and loaded with ground beef, diced tomatoes, shredded Cheddar cheese and lettuce”) when you purchase two other burgers – perhaps from their relatively new Build-Your-Own Burger menu.
The coupon’s good through Sept. 29, so you can celebrate later.
Sept. 29 is National Coffee Day, so more freebies are probably coming.