- Study: A Single Homeowner’s Insurance Claim Could Raise Premiums by 32 Percent
- How to Avoid Getting the Flu (or Worse) On an Airplane
- Liar Labels: Is That Farmers Market Food Really Local?
- Pop Quiz: Can a Store Force You to Spend $10 to Use a Credit Card?
- The Cost to Treat Ebola: $20,000+ Per Day
- Survey: These Airlines Have the Cheapest, Most Comfy Economy Seats
- HBO Without Cable: It’s Planning a Stand-Alone Service
- Ask Stacy: Why Are Stocks Tanking, and What Should I Do?
So says Denny’s, which today emailed a coupon for a free cheeseburger flatbread (“a grilled flour tortilla topped with Frisco sauce and loaded with ground beef, diced tomatoes, shredded Cheddar cheese and lettuce”) when you purchase two other burgers – perhaps from their relatively new Build-Your-Own Burger menu.
The coupon’s good through Sept. 29, so you can celebrate later.
Sept. 29 is National Coffee Day, so more freebies are probably coming.