- America’s Most Overrated Jobs
- Walmart’s New Employee Dress Code Sparks Debate
- The Restless Project: Will I Have to Live With a Roommate Forever?
- 5 Reasons to Take a Company Buyout (And Why You Might Think Twice)
- The 10 Most Dangerous Jobs in the US
- Are You an Employee or a Contractor? (In Other Words, Is Your Boss Ripping You Off?)
- Marriott Drops a Hint: Please Tip the Maid
- 7 Percent of US Workers Have Garnished Wages
According to a release sent out Tuesday, the company will add 45,000 workers for the holidays. And as many as 6,700 of those may become permanent…
With substantial growth opportunities available, these seasonal jobs have the potential to become full-time positions for high-performing employees. Last year, approximately 15 percent of the holiday workforce retained positions with Toys“R”Us after the season ended. In addition, hundreds of past seasonal workers return year after year, providing incremental experience and expertise, to help THE toy authority with its busy Christmas shopping season.
Hiring begins this week and will continue through December. “Positions range from managerial roles and sales associates to inventory replenishment employees and omnichannel [order-filling] teams,” the company says. Look up openings and apply at Ruscareers.com.