- 64 Countries Have a Smaller Gender Pay Gap Than the US, Study Says
- Fast-Food Workers (McDonald’s Included) Earn $20 an Hour in Denmark
- The Restless Project: $60K Income Doesn’t Cut It for My Family
- 20 Ways (and 30 Apps) to Make Your Smartphone Pay for Itself
- The Restless Project: She Has a Good Job, but Will She Have to Leave New Orleans?
- Unfair, but True: Your Looks Affect Your Pay
- It Pays (Literally) to Be a Dad
- FTC: Beware Mystery Shopper Scams
According to a release sent out Tuesday, the company will add 45,000 workers for the holidays. And as many as 6,700 of those may become permanent…
With substantial growth opportunities available, these seasonal jobs have the potential to become full-time positions for high-performing employees. Last year, approximately 15 percent of the holiday workforce retained positions with Toys“R”Us after the season ended. In addition, hundreds of past seasonal workers return year after year, providing incremental experience and expertise, to help THE toy authority with its busy Christmas shopping season.
Hiring begins this week and will continue through December. “Positions range from managerial roles and sales associates to inventory replenishment employees and omnichannel [order-filling] teams,” the company says. Look up openings and apply at Ruscareers.com.