- 1 in 4 Jobs in the US Are Low-Paying
- A Typo Can Get Your Resume Tossed in the Trash
- Is an Unlimited-Vacation Policy Truly Good for Workers?
- The Restless Project: Doing Well at $125K, but Still Losing Sleep Over Money
- 10 Well-Paying Jobs That Don’t Require a College Degree
- Nearly a Quarter of the World’s Billionaires Are Americans
- 8-Year-Old YouTube Star Makes $1.3 Million a Year
- Open Enrollment: Your Company’s Flexible Spending Account Is Probably Better Than It Used to Be
According to a release sent out Tuesday, the company will add 45,000 workers for the holidays. And as many as 6,700 of those may become permanent…
With substantial growth opportunities available, these seasonal jobs have the potential to become full-time positions for high-performing employees. Last year, approximately 15 percent of the holiday workforce retained positions with Toys“R”Us after the season ended. In addition, hundreds of past seasonal workers return year after year, providing incremental experience and expertise, to help THE toy authority with its busy Christmas shopping season.
Hiring begins this week and will continue through December. “Positions range from managerial roles and sales associates to inventory replenishment employees and omnichannel [order-filling] teams,” the company says. Look up openings and apply at Ruscareers.com.