- America’s Most Overrated Jobs
- Walmart’s New Employee Dress Code Sparks Debate
- 10 Silly Sales Tactics You Fall for Every Day
- Today’s Deals: Friday, Sep. 19
- Feds Target Suspected Payday Loan Scams
- America’s 10 Best Cities to Live In
- Occupy Wipes Out Nearly $4 Million in Strangers’ Student Loan Debt
- The Most Counterfeited Products and 8 Ways to Avoid Purchasing Them
I subscribe to the promotional emails of hundreds of companies so you don’t have to. I sift through 1,000 deal-touting emails every week. Most are worthless. But some offer valuable coupons, promo codes, sales, and freebies – which I collect and organize here and on our deals page.
Note: Expiration dates are in brackets.
- Chili’s Grill & Bar: Free appetizer with the purchase of an entree (print first) [9/26].
Holidays and parties
- Halloween costumes: Up to 20 percent off at Target online [9/29].
- Decor: Free $15 Target gift card with a $75-plus purchase online [9/29].
- Comforter sets: At least 50 percent off at Amazon.com [expiration unknown].
- Garbage disposals: Additional 15 percent off at Amazon.com [expiration unknown].
- Computers: Up to 75 percent off desktops, laptops, and tablets during the End-of-Month PC Clearance at TigerDirect.com [9/26].
- Portable hard drive (Western Digital): $10 off the 320GB USB 3.0 Essential model during the Technology Savings Event at Staples online [9/29]. Instead of $70, it’s $60 – and shipping is free!
- OtterBox (for Samsung Galaxy S III): 42 percent off a purple model at Amazon.com [expiration unknown]. Instead of $35, it’s $20.
Clothing, shoes, and accessories
- Coldwater Creek (for her – including petite and plus sizes): 30 percent off everything in stores and online (use code WFH3655) [9/30].
- Carter’s (for babies, toddlers, and kids): 25 percent off your entire purchase in stores (print first) and online (use code FFSAVE25) [9/30].
- Famous Footwear (for the whole family): Additional 15 percent off in stores (print first) and online (use code FALL2012) [9/29].
- Aeropostale (for teens): 20 percent off your purchase in stores (print first) [9/30].
Karla Bowsher covers consumer, retail, and health issues. If you have a comment, suggestion, or question, leave a comment or contact her at email@example.com.