- Today’s Deals: Sunday, Oct. 19
- Study: A Single Homeowner’s Insurance Claim Could Raise Premiums by 32 Percent
- How to Avoid Getting the Flu (or Worse) On an Airplane
- Liar Labels: Is That Farmers Market Food Really Local?
- Pop Quiz: Can a Store Force You to Spend $10 to Use a Credit Card?
- Today’s Deals: Friday, Oct. 17
- The Cost to Treat Ebola: $20,000+ Per Day
- Survey: These Airlines Have the Cheapest, Most Comfy Economy Seats
I subscribe to the promotional emails of hundreds of companies so you don’t have to. I sift through 1,000 deal-touting emails every week. Most are worthless. But some offer valuable coupons, promo codes, sales, and freebies – which I collect and organize here and on our deals page.
Note: Expiration dates are in brackets.
- Bob Evans Restaurant: All-you-can-eat hotcakes are $5 [expiration unknown].
- Buca di Beppo Italian Restaurant: Four eat for $40 (print first) [11/11]. That buys everyone garlic bread, a salad, and an entree.
- Del Taco: Four meals are $4 each [expiration unknown].
- Denny’s: Free cheeseburger flatbread with the purchase of two burgers (print first) [9/29].
- Denny’s: 20 percent off your entire check (print first) [9/30].
- Einstein Bros. Bagels: Free bagel with the purchase of a drink (print first) [9/30].
- Einstein Bros. Bagels: Free sandwich with the purchase of one sandwich (print first) [9/30].
- Jamba Juice: Get a fresh squeezed juice or juice blend for $2 (print first) [9/30].
- Jamba Juice: Get slow-cooked, steel-cut oatmeal for $2 (print first) [9/30].
- LongHorn Steakhouse: 50 percent off a lunch combo with the purchase of another lunch combo (print first) [10/14].
- Romano’s Macaroni Grill: $5 off your next visit with a $2 donation to No Kids Hungry [expiration unknown].
- Romano’s Macaroni Grill: Free lunch combo – no purchase necessary – between 11 a.m. and 4 p.m. on Friday (print first or display on phone) [9/28 only].
- And don’t forget to check out our National Coffee Day article for lots of ways to score free coffee today, tomorrow, and into October.
Karla Bowsher covers consumer, retail, and health issues. If you have a comment, suggestion, or question, leave a comment or contact her at firstname.lastname@example.org.