- Identify That Mystery Hotel Before You Book It
- Millennials Are Best About Paying Their Mortgages on Time
- The Allure of Medical Magnets and Other Unproven ‘Cures’
- 10 College Majors You May Regret Choosing
- Should the Knee Defender Be Allowed on Airline Flights?
- Wireless Carriers Duke It Out With Unlimited Data Plans
- You Won’t Believe What Hotels Are Charging for Now
- Ask Stacy: Will the $16.65B Bank of America Settlement Help Me With My Mortgage?
Food and entertainment review company Zagat just released its annual ranking of 274 national restaurant chains. More than 10,000 consumers voted on categories ranging from best milkshake (Steak ‘n Shake) to best overall value (McDonald’s). It’s mostly fast food chains. Some full-service restaurants were included, but ranked separately.
You can dig into those details at Zagat’s blog, but here are some of the overall fast food results…
Top food mega chains (5,000+ locations)
- Pizza Hut
- Taco Bell
- Burger King
Top food large chains (<5,000 locations)
- In-N-Out Burger
- Papa Murphy’s
- Panera Bread
Top food quick refreshment (speciality shops)
- Rita’s Italian Ice
- Ben & Jerry’s
- Peet’s Coffee/Tea