- How to Avoid a Delayed Flight and Other Air Travel Woes
- IPhone 6 Feature Prevents Law Enforcement From Accessing Your Data
- Go Big or Go Home: The Million-Dollar Halloween Costume
- Pop Quiz: Does an Airline Have to Put You Up in a Hotel When Your Flight is Canceled?
- The Restless Project: $60K Income Doesn’t Cut It for My Family
- Target May Be Starting a Free-Shipping War
- Who is the Richest Person in Your State?
- MasterCard Introducing Fingerprint-Scanning Credit Card
Food and entertainment review company Zagat just released its annual ranking of 274 national restaurant chains. More than 10,000 consumers voted on categories ranging from best milkshake (Steak ‘n Shake) to best overall value (McDonald’s). It’s mostly fast food chains. Some full-service restaurants were included, but ranked separately.
You can dig into those details at Zagat’s blog, but here are some of the overall fast food results…
Top food mega chains (5,000+ locations)
- Pizza Hut
- Taco Bell
- Burger King
Top food large chains (<5,000 locations)
- In-N-Out Burger
- Papa Murphy’s
- Panera Bread
Top food quick refreshment (speciality shops)
- Rita’s Italian Ice
- Ben & Jerry’s
- Peet’s Coffee/Tea