- Ask Stacy: How Am I Supposed to Live on Social Security?
- What If You Can’t Pay Your Medical Bills?
- IPhone 6 Is Expected to Include a Mobile Wallet
- SAT Tutor Caters to the Kids of the Very Wealthy
- Report: Students Should Beware of Campus Debit Cards
- The Best and Worst Things to Buy in September
- 7 Tips to Slash the Cost of Car Repairs
- Millennials Prefer Plastic to Cash for Small Purchases
Food and entertainment review company Zagat just released its annual ranking of 274 national restaurant chains. More than 10,000 consumers voted on categories ranging from best milkshake (Steak ‘n Shake) to best overall value (McDonald’s). It’s mostly fast food chains. Some full-service restaurants were included, but ranked separately.
You can dig into those details at Zagat’s blog, but here are some of the overall fast food results…
Top food mega chains (5,000+ locations)
- Pizza Hut
- Taco Bell
- Burger King
Top food large chains (<5,000 locations)
- In-N-Out Burger
- Papa Murphy’s
- Panera Bread
Top food quick refreshment (speciality shops)
- Rita’s Italian Ice
- Ben & Jerry’s
- Peet’s Coffee/Tea