- How to Avoid a Delayed Flight and Other Air Travel Woes
- IPhone 6 Feature Prevents Law Enforcement From Accessing Your Data
- Go Big or Go Home: The Million-Dollar Halloween Costume
- Pop Quiz: Does an Airline Have to Put You Up in a Hotel When Your Flight is Canceled?
- The Restless Project: $60K Income Doesn’t Cut It for My Family
- Target May Be Starting a Free-Shipping War
- Who is the Richest Person in Your State?
- MasterCard Introducing Fingerprint-Scanning Credit Card
Forbes released a list of 2008 and 2009 model cars not worth buying used, based on data they compiled from “multiple sources including reliability surveys, safety ratings, resale values and our own experiences road-testing the vehicles over the years.”
In other words, people told Consumer Reports and J.D. Power & Associates that these cars have problems…
- BMW X5
- Cadillac STS
- Chevrolet Aveo
- Chevrolet Colorado / GMC Canyon
- Chrysler Sebring / Dodge Avenger
- Chrysler Town & Country / Dodge Grand Caravan
- Dodge Nitro / Jeep Liberty
- Jaguar XF
- Jeep Wrangler / Wrangler Unlimited
- Lincoln MKS
For the details on what’s wrong with these models, check out the Forbes article.